Nine

Sarah pushed the doorbell with the tip of her index finger, her foot tapped against the concrete as she waited for Tao to open the door.

MESSAGES: WALKER

Walker: Woah this party is sickkk

Walker: They have everything

Sarah: glad ur enjoying >:( 

Walker: why are you mad? You get to hang out with Tao😘

Seen 1 minute ago

The locks on the door clicked, Tao's mother, Yan, was the one to open it "Sarah!" Yan welcomed her in the house with a hug "how are you!" She asked with happiness "I'm doing great, what about you?"Sarah asked the mom when they both stopped hugging "Doing fantastic! How's school?!"Tao appeared behind Yan "mom" He said in a annoyed tone "Okay okay, in you come. I'll put the kettle on" Yan ran off to the kitchen "I swear to God she loves you more than me" Tao walked up the stairs to his bedroom with Sarah shortly behind "who doesn't love me?" Sarah joked.

Tao closed his door and got out his laptop "what should we watch?" Tao asked, his eyes wandering all over the bright screen "any horror movies?" Sarah was in the mood to watch something scary "You always choose a scary movie" He rolled his eyes "better than your sad stuff" 

Both of their phones lit up

MESSAGES: CHARLIE, TAO, ISSAC, ELLE, WALKER,

Issac: Sorry gang, I'm super sick and can't make it tonight. enjoy your evening 😊

Elle: I have an doctors appointment, I can't come either

Walker: Damn yall rlly ditching tao

Sarah: you literally ditched him for Imogen

Walker: stfu

Tao: Its fine. It's just me and Sarah. Have fun.

Walker: Does that mean you two will kiss?

Elle: Walker please stop. 

Walker: Tarah?  or do you prefer Saroa 

Sarah: Can you just enjoy your party?

Walter: Yeah

Walker: also Nick and Charlie are getting REAL comfortable

Elle: What do you mean?

Walker: Sitting real close to each other.

Sarah: Gay attack 

Walker: Lol

Walker: Shit Imogen is coming up bye losers

Tao sighed once he read all the messages in the group chat, he was bummed no one could make it "Hey, i'm still here mate." Sarah put her hand on his shoulder, she swore she felt sparks once she touched him "That's true." Sarah duh in her jeans, only to get out a small bag of chocolate chip biscuits that happened to be Tao's favorite brand "you did not!"  Tao reached over to grab the bag but Sarah raised it in the air "Only if you promise me not to be grumpy the whole time" Tao nod his head "promise" As soon as Sarah lowered the bag of biscuits, Tao snatched it from her hand "you better share some"  Tao looked at her while he slowly opened the bag "Fine" He grabbed two large ones and put it on her palm "thank you"

Tao got his blanket and handed it to Sarah "Scary movie it is, I know how scared you get" Tao sat back after he clicked the movie "I don't get scared that easily" Sarah rolled her eyes at the boy, even though his statement was true "Hm okay" He chewed his treat, the movie begin to play after the long intros.

Taos mother walked in the room with tea cups "I brought you two some tea" Yan slowly made her way to the bed "I hope you enjoy sweet tea!" She carefully handed Sarah and her son the tea cups "Thank you mom" Tao drank a small sip, his facial expression looked in a form of disgust but he quickly hid it "Do you like it?!" Tao nod his head "of course" He lied. "Remember, keep the door open 3 inches. I don't want to have grandchildren." Both of the teens reactions were surprisement and disgust "Mom!"Tao shouted, he got up from his bed "Out you go" Yan walked away from the room "3 inches!" 

Tao hurried back to the bed with the bag of sugary treats in his hand "Sorry about her" Tao apologized, he rubbed the back of his neck in a form of embarrassment for his mothers actions "wow, I didn't know two friends watching a movie together could end up with a child" Sarah grabbed the bag Tao had and took one biscuit out "Yeah."

They got back to watching the movie, a jump scare of the killer made Sarah jump up, she hugged Tao's arm and hid her face on his shoulder "is it over?" She asked Tao, who kept watching the movie "yes" He answered her question, she stopped hugging his arm and looked back at the screen "See, you get scared easily!" Tao started to laugh "You should've seen your face" Sarah slapped Tao's arm "shut up" She playfully said "Scaredy cat!" Sarah got the bag he held and hid it "Oi give that back" He seriously said "Then apologized for bullying me" Tao pouted "Sorry for bully you" Sarah gave him back the bag and they both sat back to enjoy the movie "See, even if its just me and you we can have a fun movie night!" 

A/N

SORRY FOR A LONG UPDATE I WAS UPDATING OTHER STUFF