008

You may be wondering, "What's today's song?🤑🤑"
Well, the answer issssss.......(very dramatic yet effective drumroll pls)

... The Killing Moon by Echo & The Bunnyman!! amazing song btw, anyways enjoy the chapter

(Hi im back and editing this, get yourself a little snack or something bc this is a longer chapter)

~~

"...Idiot. I was awake the entire process.." Kalluto mumbles and undoes the braid with ease, a small smile evident on his face.

"Has she cleaned up at all...? It's doubtful, but maybe.." Kalluto wonders out loud, thumb and pointer finger scratching his chin quizzically as he calculated the possibility.

He turns away from your sleeping body, a small part of him hoping to be greeted with a more hygienic living situation.

"......."

Sigh, Kalluto's shoulders slumped. His picture-perfect posture momentarily faltered from the physical effects of his visible disappointment.

"Obviously I was wishing for far too much.." Kalluto sweatdrops, his droopy shoulders still in place.

He was indeed hoping for too much. You, cleaning? Never!! Haha, such a funny idea... Honestly though, he's technically been through worse. Well, maybe not with this kind of exact situation, but you know what I mean.

Kalluto rubbed the little crease between his eyebrows that was evident from  scrunching them up just now, affectively evening out the small wrinkles. It's like it was your job or something to 'keep him on his toes', or at least that's what you liked to call it.

'I swear I age quicker with her _'

Flashback:

"Did you just open my window and throw a rock at a crow, an actual BIRD, with a note attached saying, 'Kalluto's goofy', and then tell the crow to bring it to one of the servants?"

"...That wasn't me."

"Y/N. I watched you rip the wing off of my origami bird, steal a pen from my desk, scribble down the words 'Kalluto's goofy', unlock my window, and then toss it at a crow mid-flight while whispering 'If you bring this to the first butler you see, I'll give you 100 robux, not clickbait'..."

"...That still wasn't-"

"Y/N."

"I just like to keep you on your toes."