007

^^ lol

What's today's song you may ask?? Well, it's......(drumroll pls)...Maneater by Daryl Hall and John Oates!!

This literally has nothing to do with the chapter, but I like so the song so u should listen :3❤️❤️ Love u readers, bye bye for now and enjoy this slightly crappy chapter

"Oh?~ My my, what's this?~"

A voice rung out, effectively directing your attention to a red-haired, amber-eyed, man in front of you. Tone so sickenly sweet one wondered if he graduated from medical school or a cult, probably both...

"Oh my god, you look like a fucking pixie stick-" You quickly covered your mouth in realization of what you had just said to a complete stranger. (srry i had to)

"Oops, I'm so sorry, my bad.." You halfheartedly apologized, making direct eye contact with the stranger.

He wasn't at the breakfast table so I don't think he's a Zoldyck...He definitely doesn't look the part.

The man just chuckled in response to your comment with both hands on his hips.

"How interesting, and who might you be~?" he asks, an off-putting smirk plastering his face.

You ignored his question, "Uhm, so did the Zoldycks hire a clown or something? Is it Illuminati's or Fnaf kid's birthday??", you genuinely question and put your 'thinking face' on, staring blankly in the distance.

In your defense, it was a totally justifiable question! Judging by his attire, one could only assume he did something of the entertainment industry. Yes, his outfit consisted of a crop top with some sort of card designs on it, pink fabric covering his waist, white pants, pink socks, and really weirdly shaped shoes...Oh, not to mention the painted fuchsia star on his left cheek and the green teardrop on his right. Was he one of those Disney princesses actors paid to perform at parties?? OMG, was it Kalluto's birthday maybe, and you didn't know?! You're not exactly sure why Kalluto would have a clown at his birthday, or even more so a birthday party, but hey, you weren't one to judge.

The clown's smirk slightly drops at your question, "Mmm~ Illuminati, huh?" he licks his lips.

ew gross

"Yeah...Uhm, so I'm just gonna leave if ya don't mind, hahah..." You nervously laugh, attempting to slip out of the room and escape this awkward situation.

You swiftly step back out of the room and turn forwards on your heel, fully prepared to make a run for it. Instead, you are instantly pulled back by some sort of string..? You don't really know what exactly pulled you.

"Wha-Aah!" You yelp, getting thrown against the chest of the stranger.

What is this thing..? I can't see it or shake it off...Oh, I know!

You activate gyo and crane your neck, looking behind you to see if whatever's on you is visible now. The clown's arms are still wrapped around you, holding you in place. His grip was unsettlingly tight, making it a little difficult to breathe.

You assumed he really just wanted you to answer his questions... He glanced down at you as you gaped at the attachment of pink aura to your back, eyes slightly widening in realization.