Y/N Info

a/n- hi here's some background information you should probably know

Y/N Lucilfer-

past

Yes, she is the younger sister of the infamous Phantom Troupe leader, Chrollo Lucilfer.

Chrollo was just 14 when you were born, the age you are now, and he even gave you the middle name you currently have; Kumo, meaning 'Spider' in the Hunter language. He frequently called you this as a nickname.

You honestly don't remember much about Chrollo since you were too little to understand. He started to train you when you were about 2-3, giving you resistance to poison and whatnot. He decided not to train you to withstand torture, he just couldnt do that to his little sister.
Though, you were skilled in many other aspects; Including knife throwing, nen, reading, strategizing, and fighting. Chrollo was an annoyingly intelligent person when it came to anything really, especially fighting. You did sort of take after him so reading was your favorite way to pass time.

When you were six, you found out that Chrollo had disappeared. You searched all over for him but it was to no avail. Not even his friends he spent all day with were there!! When you reached age ten you accepted the thought of him being dead, an ambush perhaps. You decided to not give up your training and worked even harder than before, focusing on everything he taught you and even picking up little things here and there.

Growing up in Meteor City, stealing was second nature to you. Chrollo even taught you how to perfect thievery. That's really how you survived besides fighting and killing of course. It wasnt like you had a choice though, how were you supposed to get money(besides stealing it)? Anyways, you only stole what you needed- weapons, clothes, food, and water. Nothing too fancy really.

You also never stayed in one place for too long. For your safety and for yourself it was just best to continue taking in the wonders of the world. Training in different environments was additionally beneficial.

nen abilities

In a way, your ability was similar to Chrollo's, while you couldn't exactly steal peoples abilities, you were a specialist just like him.

By touching any part of a person's body, you could "borrow" their ability.

Whereas Chrollo can steal a person's hatsu completely, you can steal a person's hatsu with them still being able to use it.

There were limitations of course,

1. If you use a stolen ability while the original owner is using it, it will drain your energy 5x as quick. This was a last resort.

2. You have to know the person's name and touch a part of their body while saying "Lend me your ability [Name]." for you to take it.

3. If the original owner is dead then the ability will disappear from your use.

4. All limitations set by previous owners are still in place.

What abilities youve stolen so far will be discussed later :P

Clothing

You honestly wore whatever was lightweight, easy to move/fight in, and comfortable. Combat boots were your go-to. You always carried at least three daggers hidden in your waistband for easy access and one ben's knife (an incredibly sharp knife coated in poison) in your shoe for dire situations.

When you got kidnapped by the Phantom Troupe, you were in heels. Why? You simply wanted to experiment with them but it obviously wasn't the time seeing as you almost broke your ankles numerous times just by running away. Just your luck I guess.

personality

you seemed pretty unserious and air-headed most of the time, but in reality you were stupidly-smart (wow an oxymoron).  You were a little more laid back than Chrollo but were still very intelligent. By age 8 you nearly had the whole York New's library memorized!!

You exploited your whole personality gimmick as an advantage to make people put their guard down around you. It worked with the Phantom Troupe but you weren't so sure you could get away a second time.

a/n- you can take this for now while i work on chapter 2 :)

any feedback or things you would like to see in upcoming chapters would be appreciated, I'll work them in i promise 🤞