9 May - 15 May

Welcome to your next assignment at Soul Book Club! In this assignment, you'll have the opportunity to connect with a fellow writer, explore their work, and provide valuable feedback.

Assignment Overview:- You will be paired with another member of Soul Book Club.- Your task is to read the first two chapters of your partner's book.
- Provide constructive feedback to help your partner improve their writing and storytelling skills.

I wanna say this right here, but please use the #SBC tag in your overall comment. You have to read 2 chapters of your partners book and leave 3-4 inline comments and one overall comment with the tag. I noticed a few of you weren't following this rule, and it will be taken into consideration from this assignment onwards.

Assignment Pairing #1
@Arius6454 - My Stupid Heart

And
@the_lonely_pi - Am I his love or duty?

Assignment Pairing #2
@BevyBlackmoon - No Reason But Us
And
@Whatthepeach - Lunar Blood Lust

Assignment Pairing #3
@Clara_bell11  - August
And
@Scarletblood27 - Veiled Rose

Assignment Pairing #4 
@DustyMoon96- His Revenge
And
@LadyMaryAverman - Nevergolden (Screenplay)

Strikes and removals:
@lovemestranded @ChristyM01 @Sanxox80 and @SANINikoo have been removed from the Club due to Inactivity. 

@Scarletblood27 has recieved one strike due to incompletion of Assignment April 28 - 4 May. 
@Clara_bell11 has recieved one strike due to incompletion of Assignment April 28 - 4 May.
@Whatthepeach has recieved one strike due to incompletion of Assignment April 28 - 4 May.
if you think these are a mistake, dm me to let me know. 

Happy reading. <3