How It works, The Rules

Rules of Soul Book Club:

1. Be Kind: Above all else, remember to treat your fellow members with respect and kindness. We're all here to support each other on our writing journeys.

2. Honest Reviews, Kindly Delivered: When providing feedback on your partner's work, honesty is key. However, ensure your critiques are constructive and delivered with tact and kindness.

3. Meet Deadlines and Communicate: Complete assignments on time and don't leave your partner hanging. If unforeseen circumstances arise and you're unable to fulfill your commitment, please inform me promptly.

4. Follow Our Account: To stay up-to-date with club announcements, assignments, and discussions, make sure you're following our account.

5. New Member Trial: New members will undergo a trial period to ensure they understand and adhere to the club rules before becoming full-fledged members.

6. Assignment Guidelines: When assigned a partner, please read two chapters of their book and leave a minimum of three inline comments, offering feedback and suggestions. Additionally, provide one overall comment, approximately three sentences long, including the hashtag #sbc.

7. Completion Confirmation: Once you've completed your assignment, comment "done" along with the title of your partner's book and tag me to confirm completion.

8. Three-Strike Policy: Missing an assignment will result in receiving one strike. Accumulating three strikes will lead to removal from the club.

9. Meaningful Feedback:  Comments consisting solely of emojis will not be accepted.  📝🤝

10. Enjoy Yourself: Above all, remember to have fun! Soul Book Club is a place to celebrate creativity and passion for writing. Enjoy the journey and the connections you make along the way. 🌟📚

11. You don't have to follow me if you don't want to, but you have to give this book club a shout out on your message board. And also, add it to your private library so that you don't miss any assignments. ✨

By following these rules, we can create a supportive and productive environment where writers can grow and thrive together. 📝✨

Password : One word that sounds pretty to you.

Thank you! Check out the next chapter for the forms!