1 April - 7 April

Welcome to your next assignment at Soul Book Club! In this assignment, you'll have the opportunity to connect with a fellow writer, explore their work, and provide valuable feedback.

Assignment Overview:- You will be paired with another member of Soul Book Club.
- Your task is to read the first two chapters of your partner's book.
- Provide constructive feedback to help your partner improve their writing and storytelling skills.

I wanna say this right here, but please use the #SBC tag in your overall comment. You have to read 2 chapters of your partners book and leave 3-4 inline comments and one overall comment with the tag. I noticed a few of you weren't following this rule, and it will be taken into consideration from this assignment onwards.

Assignment Pairing #1
@Arius6454 - My Stupid Heart
And 
@BevyBlackmoon - No Reason But Us

Assignment Pairing #2
@lovemestranded - Foreign Objects
And 
@Clara_bell11 - August

Assignment Pairing #3
@lanadelraygirlie - Unreqruited Beginnings
And 
@sanxox80 - The outburst

Assignment Pairing #4
@ChristyM01 - Restless Soul
And
@SANINikoo - Chilling Chronicles : Gallery of Horror Oneshots

Assignment Trails for New Members #1:
@Scarletblood27 - Veiled Rose
And 
@gentlysweet - My Bestfriend's Brother

I repeat again, follow the guidelines for the assignment. 

Strikes :
The following members have recieved one strike for missing the previous given assignment. 
Three strikes and you're out. 

@ChristyM01 - One Strike. 
@SANINikoo - One Strike.

Extensions :
@sanxox80 - The Outburst
Has asked for an extension until the 1st of April, you can start this assignment from 2nd of April. 

Note :
If your partner does not complete the assignment even after the given date, please DM this account and inform me about it.
I will complete the assignment for them instead. 

And they will be recieving a strike.