13) Samurai Lord Hakura

...

3rd Pov

Loki looked at the two teams in front of her grin, former contained all the boys and later all the girls, they weren't taking all the members, but they were taking the wide majority of their members. It was her decision to divide the group into two based on gender and search the Daedalus Street in two groups and she would herself join the group consisting of females.

" Finn I take you have debriefed them about our plan right?", asked Loki and the pallum nodded, his face serious," As discussed we will separate into two groups and search the entirety of Daedalus, and well- I remember Lord Apollo suggesting on checking the sewers which is actually a smart move, the only question is which group will search the sewers", he said.

" Is that even a question? Obviously the boys would do it!", said Alicia without any remorse, Bete fumed on her words and said," What do ya say?! We won't be checking the sewers!!", and just like that both the teams started bickering with each other, seeing the chaos he caused, Finn finally said," Stop!", his words caused everyone to halt and he continued," Boys will be the one checking the sewers."

While the girls cheered the boys grunted," Captain why are you favoring them?!", asked Noir, Finn quickly replied," Girls have Elves with them, and it would be rude to ask to check them sewers, however if girls were to find something suspicious, even in sewers nearby them, then they will check it", hearing his words Riveria nodded," Indeed, if we do find something suspicious we would check it."

Seeing that Riveria was the one to speak those words every Elf remained silent, as for rest of the girls, they were pretty happy with Finn's decision, now the teams finally were going to separate to check the Daedalus street from the different sides. The team consisting of only male members was led by Finn, Gareth and Bete, with a wide variety of male members consisting of Raul, Cruz, Orba, Llyod, Kalos, Kevin, Arcs, Morel, Sharon, Noir and Dain.

The team made by females was lead by Riveria, Loki and Aiz, with other female members in the group being Tione, Tiona, Lefiya, Anakitty, Alicia, Narvi, Rakta, Line, Elfy, Cynthia, Claire, Anju, Liza, Remilia, Carmelia, Sonia and Bara. Loki to tackle the unknown group had gone all out, putting all of her strong members, or those who could provide quick support together in two groups, though there were still a few dozen of members back at Twin Manor, showcasing the vastness of Loki familia.

After both the team separated, Loki familia embarked on their quest, Loki's team garnered the attention of everyone, with murmurs spreading around, they finally stopped at a location," So hear me up! To be honest I would have preferred if I hadn't told you, but well due to requests of their Gods, I am telling it, both the members that are going to join our group are quite sensitive in certain matters, so unless you want to be looked by eyes, that are saying you are a piece of shit, or get bashed into the ground, better listen up what I say!", Loki said with a grin.

Almost every member shuddered hearing her words,' Why do I think? That I know the member who might look us as if we are pieces of shit? ', thought Lefiya, and she gulped. " First is the Level 6 that would be joining us, yes, she is that famous Level 6 of Apollo familia, her god has said, that we refer as Mordred simply by all times, and by even a tinsy mistake, don't call her a girl, or use idioms for a girl unless you wanna bashed into the ground, as for why? Apparently, Daddy issues."

They couldn't understand how that it made even sense, but everyone nodded, after all no one wanted to get bashed by a Level 6. " Next is Filvis, she is well- Just don't get close to her, and keep an distance", Loki said, hearing her words many got a bit angry, after all they could understand that Mordred had some trauma, but Filvis sounded like an arrogant bitch.

Soon, Filvis arrived," Miss Filvis!", said Lefiya happily as she looked at the latter," I hope I am not late", she said and Lefiya shook her head and grabbed her hands," No! You aren't late", she said happily, Filvis eyes looked at other members who looked at her curiously, in the end Narvi decided to approach her," Hi! I am Narvi", she said, though she didn't touch her, thinking she was just more sensitive than other Elves.