6) Dungeon For a Newbie God Part 2

...

Apollo Pov

I was expecting a huge ass mad dragon, and yes I got that, which is more mad than I thought. I sighed looking at Tiamat who was spewing Black Fire Breaths, and Purple Thunder Breaths all over the place while roaring in anger, I clicked my tongue and casually got near it and kicked it obliterating 1/3rd of its body, and it dropped on the ground half-dead. 

Then soon it started regenerating and got as good as new in a few minutes,' Fucking-overpowered Regeneration, at least she has that otherwise I would have killed her in frustration. ', I thought. For the last twenty hours in Dungeon Level 1, I had been trying to beat some sense into her but it was just not possible for current me, the madness she has is simply way above my capabilities.

I am no God of Mind, Wisdom, or anything like that, and the Healing Divinity that I possess is from the Campione Phoebus Apollo, and due to its low assimilation rate it is weak as hell. I mean in mortal terms it is capable of even growing cut limbs and can be ranked as A+ Healing Magic. But to heal the mind of someone like Tiamat, I would need full divinity of it which would take more time.

Thankfully, Phoebus Apollo of Campione has divinity of Logic as well, which is just what I need, though according to System-chan, I will need 50% assimilation of the template to have Logic DIvinity strong enough to turn this freaking overpowered dragon on steroids into a hot waifu. Yup, I have a long way to fulfill my dream, maybe not that long considering my current assimilation rate is 3.5%,  it became 3.2% the moment I cleared the two levels and 0.3% while bullying this maddened dragoness.

"ROARRRRRGHH"

Tiamat again roared after all healed up, and giving no shit to the fact I had been toying with her for hours, she simply released a black flame breath towards me which I nimbly dodged. I decided to not waste time on her and said,' System get me to level 2 '.

[Okay! Master!]

The next moment I vanished from Level 1 and appeared in the fixed-up level 2 which was but a wide expanse of land now that all the dragons were dead. ' By the way, Can I respawn the dragons? They can be good training partners for my familia ', I asked intrigued after all rank Dragons were quite strong and I was sure my familia would get strong as hell after they trained here.

[ Yes Master you can indeed spawn them, however, you will need to use your points or Shop Points. After all, having infinite respawns will make the master more powerful easily. But I have standards so you need to work hard, at least somewhat. But don't worry the costs are low! At least for Mortal-level Monster spawns!]

I smiled hearing that after all, in a way it can be quite helpful despite the fact it consumes points since I can summon whatever monster and choose its power accordingly making it safer for my familia. Not to mention I did get a bunch of points when I slayed the monsters and cleared the Dungeon levels, it is just I had muted notifications after all they are freaking annoying. " Anyway tell me the monster levels in both system and Danmachi terms and the cost of summoning them".

[Very Well! Here are they!

E Rank Monster~ Level 2- 0.001 SP

D Rank Monster~ Level 3- 0.01 Sp

C Rank Monster~ Level 4- 0.1 Sp

B Rank Monster~ Level 5 or Level 6-1~10 SP

A Rank Monster~ Level 7 or Level 8-11~25SP

S Rank Monster~ Level 9 or Level 10-25~99SP

SS Rank Monster/Demi-God Rank Monster~ Way above Danmachi world's pay grade-100~999SP

SSS Rank Monster/Pseudo-God Rank Monster~ Danmachi world can only dream about it-1000~19999SP]

My eyes already went through all the costs and I grinned like a madman, after all the weaker monsters were cheap as hell and I started with at least 1000 points , which should be much more compared to my previous balance. With this I can abuse the system and make my Familia much more stronger in short time!