11) A meeting between Loki and Apollo

...

3rd Pov

Apollo and Loki sat on the opposite sides of the table, behind Loki stood Finn acting as her guard, while behind Apollo stood Mordred acting his guard. Their familia member's behaviors were very different, while Finn stood slightly tensed keeping his eyes on Mordred, the blonde simply munched a Jagamarukun completely relaxed, but Finn could tell her attention was on Apollo.

" Sooooo, Apollo tell me what do I owe you for this meeting?", asked the red-haired goddess in a sly tone, Apollo replied in a blunt tone," I am going to be honest, I need your help", Loki was a bit surprised his straight-forwardness and then frowned," Help? What help would you need from us?", she asked in a inquisitive tone.

Apollo blushed slightly knowing well his words are going to embarrass himself slightly," You see my child here, Mordred has no experience of the dungeon and it's treacherous darkness, and I have been asked from guild to fulfill a request that I would surely fail, so what I ask is simply for my child to seek guidance from your main familia members."

"Pfftttt-", Loki spitted out the tea on Apollo's face whose eyebrows started twitching as he controlled his anger. " Hmm- Forgive me for my rudeness, but what the fuck! Your child has never been in dungeon before?", she asked in disbelief and even Finn frowned slightly shaken.

Loki looked at Mordred who replied," Not gonna lie, never been in dungeon before", her words were all she needed to confirm his words. She took a deep breath and glanced at Apollo who meticulously cleaned his face with a handkerchief, though anyone can see he was angry, " Lord Apollo, I ask forgiveness for my Goddess' rudeness", Finn quickly came up and Apollo shrugged, though his expression eased.

" You are asking for a very thing from me Apollo, and usually I would reject anyone who would ask such a stupid thing, but well! I am interested in what you are going to offer to me if I agree?", she asked with curiosity while various thoughts flashed in her mind as she glanced at the Mordred.

" I will offer Mordred and her help Loki", Apollo replied, and for a moment Finn and Loki were confused, but they let him continue," I am not unaware of the recent mysterious events in Orario, and I have came to conclusion a hidden force threatens the peace of the Orario, previously I had no ability to enter such a dangerous game, but now, I have 'Her' ", he said.

" To think you would have find out about it already, you are smarter than I thought Apollo, a lot smarter If I must add", Loki replied as a grin formed on her face, though anyone can see she was sweating slightly as she stole glances at Mordred who was still carefree. 

' The fuck! She hasn't entered dungeon even once and reached Level 6?! What kind of monster she is?! ', Loki thought though her face remained impassive," I see, and we already know about her real combat power from the previous battle she had with Aiz, thus undoubtedly her help will yield better results", Loki said though a terrifying thought came in her mind,' What if he had arranged that duel with Aiz? What if this was his plan all along? ', she felt a chill in her spine.

The way she looked at the Apollo completely changed as of this moment. The God whom once she thought as a playboy and foolish idiot, turned into a terrifying mastermind in her eyes. " Loki, I would like to sincerely request you, and I know you are very apprehensive about Mordred, her identity, and even about me, my recent changes. Thus, I would like you to show my sincerity", Apollo said, breaking her out of her trance.

" Mordred, come forward and tell her about yourself", Apollo said and Mordred stepped forward, she gave him a nod and looking at Loki she said," My name is Mordred Pendragon, Goddess Loki- and well, Firstly I am not the part of the Evilus, and I hold no evil ideas against Orario", her words made Loki look at Apollo, she smiled and said," Indeed, this is the very best way. Now, shall you solve the mystery behind her identity?"