part-2

They all are sitting on bed and some lying on the floor.

Virat- shubhi, jaldi se bata na .

Harry- ha yrr kiddo, kal se wait kr rhe h.

Shubhi- bhaiya yrr aap log bhut impatience ho rhe h.

Rishu- shubhi yrr ye suspense khatam kr aur suru ho ja batana.

Shubhi- okay batata hu.
So you all know I was brought up in an orphanage. When I was a child I was weak child and didn't have the same maturity as the kids of my age used to have therefore I had no friends. One day I saw ishan sitting alone I went there and tried to talk to him. He also talked back to me and didn't laugh at me and we both became friends. We used to do everything together from waking up together till at night sleeping together. When I was 12 that time I told ishu I wanted to become a cricketer and he was happy. He said he will talk to our caretaker. He was way more mature than any other children of his age. Once he told me he wanted to become a dancer but he sacrificed his dream so that I could complete my dream.

Yash - what do you mean by he sacrificed his dream?

Rohit- ha shubhi, samjh nhi aaya.

Shubhi- are bhaiya bata raha hu patience rakho thoda.

Jaddu - wahi to nhi hota h hamse.

Bhuvi- tum log chup rahoge to vo batayega .

Everyone went silent and shubhi again started to tell them further story.

Shubhi- bhaiya, in our orphanage there was a facility where everyone could learn one activity other than studies. Ishu talked about me to ma'am. But as the fees of the cricket academy are high and they can't give full fees. So ishu said left his dance academy and said to spend that money to pay my academy fees. He also studied so hard to get a scholarship so that the money which is given to him as a school fee can be used for my cricket academy fees. He lied to me that ma'am will help us. He started to do part time jobs at the age of 14. He used to pamper me so much and used to fulfill all my wishes. I didn't know where he got the money but whenever I asked him about it. He always replied that he used to save it. One day I saw guitar and painting git in a shop I asked him to buy those things as I love to do draw and play guitar which I learned in school but he said that he doesn't have enough money but one day he will get these things for me. That day I asked him why he is doing these things for me. He said that I am his only family and he loves to spend money for me. I used to think he was going to the dance academy for practice but one day I got leave from the academy early and went to a cafe where I saw him working as a waiter. That day I cried so much and when he got to know about it he said he wants to see playing for the country . That day I decided I will practice hard and will not make all the sacrifices of ishu waste. He studied business and started his own start up 8 years ago and now he is the leading businessman of the country because of his hardwork and dedication. He always supported me in every situation.

Silent tears are making their way from eyes. Virat hugged him tightly. He started to sob in his arms as he still felt  struggle of ishu . After some times he calm down.

Rahul- he loves you so much, right?

Shubhi- ha bhaiya, more than anyone in this world.

Harry- now I want to meet him yrr. I am so excited to see most dangerous businessman being lovey dovey to our kiddo.

Shrey- me, also

Rishu- waise how he asked you to be his boyfriend?

Shubhi- he gave me best proposal.

Yash- really.

Shubhi- yeah.

Rohit- tell us about your proposal.