Part 4

Everyone is bubbling in anger and shubhi is sleeping peacefully in the ishu
lap.

Virat in anger- how dare to hurt my kiddo? I am gonna kill them for sure.

Jaddu- I am also with you? They did very biggest mistake.

Bhuvi- how can they do this to someone just because they are powerful? His eyes are red due to anger.

Rishi is crying- how can sara do this? She was my friend . I am feeling disgusting  for becoming her friends.
He started crying badly.

Shreyas hugged him as he can't see his love like this.

Shrey- rishi, love look at me. You didn't need to feel disgusting because you didn't know about her. Okay calm down otherwise it will effect your health.

Rishu hugged him tightly and burried his face in shrey's neck.

Rohit- rishu kiddo it's not your fault understand. And shubhi will not like this.

Rishu- hmm.

Rohit noticed ishan is justed sitting silently without saying anything. He went near him and hugged him without disturbing shubhi sleep. Ishu broke down in rohits arms. Listening his sobs everyone went near him. After few minutes he calmed down but his eyes are due to anger.

Ishu - I am gonna to kill her sure bhai. If she came in front of me I didn't knew what will I do with her? I hate them so much for hurting my jaan so much. Bhaiya how had he handled himself in past. He had lost his child on same day he got to know about it. How much had been he suffered till now due to them?.
I will protect him now. Gave him all the happiness and love. He deserves the world not this much pain.

Every one has tears in eyes listening him.

Harry- let take revenge from Tendulkar for hurting shubhi.

Rahul- are you mad. Shubhi is going to file case against them na than let's support him throughout whole journey and became his strength.

Harry- but I want to teach them lesson for hurting my kiddo.

Rohit- harry , rahul is saying correct let's don't do anything which became problem for shubhi during case fight. Okay.

Harry still sulking- okay

Mayank- let's pamper him. Make his days special and make him feel like home.

Everyone agreed to him and decided to do that for shubhi.

Ash- kyu na hm sb shubhibke purane apartment chale and see it. Relive those memories again. He used to live there with his abhi. If ishu don't have any problem.

Ishu- I don't have any problem bhaiya I know he has past I am not gonna to stop him from going there and talking about abhi.

Rohit- then it's confirmed when shubhi wake up we will go his old home.

After 2 hours shubhi woke up and everyone said to him they  wanted to go to his apartment in which he used to live with abhi.

Virat- kiddo, we all want to visit your old home. If you don't have any problem than let's go.

Shubhi- I don't have any problem. Ishu is that okay with you.

Ishu - ya I am okay with it.

They all went to shubhi home. When they saw the house they were like wow.

Rahul- your home is beautiful shubhi. And everyone agreed with him .

Shubhi - thanks Bhaiya.