Horse Taming is hard for children

𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗗 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗱𝗿𝘆𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻.

The God of wine sat up in his chair, leaning forward as he stared at the kids sitting in front of him. His brown eyes were full of worry even as he held the can of diet coke in his hand, the cool surface of which soothed his palm and therefore his mind enough to let him remain calm and rational enough.

"You're planning on what, again Annabelle?" He asked the brown haired girl sat at the centre of the 4 kids trying to persuade him to allow their suicidal mission, all because they knew Apollo was an Olympian and would face more restriction in movement close to the house. The other goddess Annabeth had figured out could help was someone they couldn't contact without another God's help, and Dionysus was the man for the job unless they wanted to be struck down by Zeus simply for trying to contact a lesser goddess.

"Annabeth," corrected the girl with a tone of exasperation, before continuing. "We will need the chariot for a day is all. We'll return it as soon as we reach there. From there, we'll find a way to come back since Asael has promised the AV will be ready in about two or three days."

The God stared at her, then at Percy, Grover and Hunter who had brought in his portable map along incase the camp director of a God decided their travelling route was too stupid or long. Since the realisation of the child the camp had welcomed in so happily being the host for the turned 'hero' (Luke's words, he would punch anyone who said anything different) had spread around, everyone seemed to be on edge when handling the topic. They weren't sure of their feelings, since many of them felt too close to them to hate or assume their evil nature. The knowledge of their siblings leaving camp and covering it up as their death just so they could have a life away from the gods was disturbing, and they didn't know if they wanted to accept it yet.

Mister D responded to Annabeth's claim with a swig of his diet coke, before standing up and walking to the edge of the room where stood a small pot of a rose plant a demeter kid had gifted to the big house before departing for her life ahead. Plucking a single rose, he turned it between his fingers and began to pluck the thorns out with his other hand.
"You know a goddess like her will not help you without her own gain, right?"

"What's new about that?" Asked Percy, his impertinence shining through due to his bold comment towards the God. It was one born out of his personal experience with the gods on Olympus and not, conditioning him against most kinds of fear he had- though Mister D's dolphin threats were kind of scary still.

Grover shook his head at the boy, before speaking quickly.
"What he means, mister D is that we know the needs and consequences of what we're trying to do but we need as much help as we can if we're trying to get some background on Thea and Y/n. Whatever happened to Thea when she was alive, is connected to y/n right now. We don't know how much time we have until they're both down a path that's meant to kill them, but knowing the past can help us predict the future."