Fever

Mommy!natasha romanoff x autistic!fem!little!reader
Warnings: age regression and lactation/breastfeeding
Request: Hey...can I please request something with Mama Nat waking up to little R screaming/crying in the middle of the night from a really bad fever. Natasha is panicked, takes them to bed to soothe them back to sleep, tries to give them some water but they just want Natasha milk? maybe little R is autistic and the fever sensation leaves him in sensory and sensitive crisis with noises so while mommy natasha comforts him, she also makes small noises to calm R

Natasha was in the kitchen washing dishes when all of a sudden she heard her baby scream. She immediately went into assassin mode and got a gun underneath the sink cabinet and slowly walk into the bedroom where you were and found you awake crying. She let out a breath and put her gun on the table before rushing over to you and scooping you into her arms.

"Shhh shhh mama is here babygirl...what's got you so upset honey?" She says quietly as she rocks you gently in her arms. "H-hwurts..." you whimpered out as you raised your hand to your forehead. Natasha understood and replaced your hand with hers on your head as she frowned. "You have a fever doll. Let's go to the kitchen and get you some medicine." Natasha said as she carried you to the kitchen and sat you down on the counter.

She went over to a basket full of different medicines and found some liquid nighttime cough syrup that helps with just about everything, including fever. She poured some in a cup and walked back over to you. "Here babygirl. Can you be a good girl for mommy and take this right quick?" Natasha said as she gave you the cup which you reluctantly grabbed. "It's yuckys mama..." you pouted and sniffled at her and she cooed at you.

"Oh I know doll, but mama promises you that it will be you feel so much better. Mommy never lies does she?" She asked at the end and you shook your head no and quickly took your medicine. You made a horrendous face and gagged slightly at the awful taste. You quickly swallowed it and pouted. "Yuckys!" You whimpered and rubbed your eyes furiously. Natasha could tell you were getting overstimulated because of how sick and tired you were, plus the bright kitchen lights weren't helping either.

"You did such a good job doll! Mommy is so proud of you. Here, you can have your favorite snack and some water how about that?" Natasha said softly as she rubs your back gently. You shook your head and whined as you grew frustrate. "Nuuu! Wan milk! Wan mamas milk!" You whined out and she shushed you gently as she picked you back up into her arms. "Okay babygirl....you can have some milk. Alright let's go back to bed." Natasha reassured you as she walked back into the bedroom and lays you back into the bed.

She takes off her shirt and bra and gets beside you in the bed. She holds you close enough to where your mouth is near her breasts and you immediately latch onto her nipple, suckling from it softly. She knew how you didn't feel good and you love when your mommy sings/hums so that's what she starts to do. She starts humming your favorite song and soon enough, you fall into a deep sleep, in your mommy's arms.

A/n: I hope you liked this anon and I hope I did the request how you wanted it :) I hope the rest of y'all enjoyed and remember to stay hydrated and to rest. I love y'all!