Almost Caught

Natasha romanoff x fem!reader
Warnings: smut, kinda public sex, fingering, switch!natasha, switch!reader, cussing

Natasha and you were in the living room in the compound watching some James Bond movies when you started to get really horny. You didn't know exactly why and why it's getting worse as time passed on but you couldn't control yourself when your sexy ass ex assassin girlfriend was beside you. You put one of your hands underneath the covers and started caressing her thigh. Natasha didn't do anything at first but when your hand started to go higher and higher that's when she put her hands on top of yours over the cover and gave you a knowing look.

"Not right now dekta. Anyone can walk in." Natasha explained and you gave her a pout and puppy dog eyes that you knew she couldn't refuse. "Pleaseee...I can already tell you are wet...let me take care of it for you mommy..." you begged your girlfriend and she looked around the room to make sure no one was around and she gave you a small nod of confirmation. You didn't waste anymore time and slide your hand into her black shorts and was met with soaked underwear. You smirked at her and she gave you a look that said "shut up" which made you smirk even more.

"Look how wet and desperate you are for me nat..." you said lowly as you rubbed your fingers through her soaked folds. "Just fuck me alright y/n..." she begged as she closed her eyes at the pleasure. You obeyed and stuck a finger in her slowly and felt her take a deep breath in. "You're so wet that I could already put in another finger." You said cockily as you slid another finger in and started pumping them in and out of her. "F-fuck! Y/n...d-don't stop! Gonna cum!" She moaned out as she grinded herself on your fingers. What you noticed was you felt like someone was watching you and you looked behind you to see the whole team watching you and staring.

You were about to scream at them for being perverts but nat decided to scream out loud as she orgasmed all over your hand. After she was complete done that's when you lost your shit. "What the fuck guys! Why are you still here watching us!" You yelled out and nat quickly looked up to see your pissed off face and the shocked/turned on faces of your teammates. Nat felt her blood boil and gave the the deadly death glare she could manage and they ran away apologizing profusely, but later nat will make sure that they won't ever spy on y'all again. "Hey you okay nat? I'm sorry we should have waited..." you apologized to her and she shook her head.

A/n: I hope the anon and the rest of y'all enjoyed this! Requests are still open for all of my characters including of course Rhea ripley/Demi Bennett. I have my own buy me a coffee page! You can give me a dollar and it will help. I also have some different commission types I will do so here's my page to look into it :) https://www.buymeacoffee.com/naturesapphic Requests are open for yeehaw!wanda, country!wanda, and any other southern variants of Wanda or Natasha! Remember to stay hydrated and to rest! I love y'all!