"Dont be embarrassed"

Daddy!natasha romanoff x little!fem!reader
Warnings: age regression and hurt/comfort

I was walking in my room that I got assigned at in the compound and locked it behind me. I let out a sigh of relief knowing I can finally relax. No one knows I have a secret. No one knows that I age regression. I'm too scared and embarrassed if anyone found out. Especially my new girlfriend of five months, THE Natasha romanoff.

Knowing her for over two years and having a crush on her for half, I know she isn't the type of person to judge but I'm still just so scared to tell her. What if she leaves me? What if she thinks I'm a freak? I shake my head to get rid of the negative thoughts that are clouding my brain and I slowly start to fall in my headspace.

~ an hour later ~

SpongeBob was playing and I was in my favorite onesie while watching it. I have always loved SpongeBob and is one of my favorite shows to watch when I'm in my headspace. I heard a knock on the door and I panicked. No one was expected to come to your room, you always planned with people to go to your room so they wouldn't disturb you while you were in your special time.

You squeaked quietly as you heard another knock but it was a little louder than the last one. "Baby? Are you okay? Why is the door locked?" Natasha, your girlfriend said worriedly. You whimpered and hid on the side of your bed where the door wasn't facing it. You heard keys jigging and heard your door being opened which caused you to panic more.

"Honey?" Nat questioned softly as she heard little whimpers on the left side of the bed. She walked over to where the noise was and saw you rocking back and forth, holding tight onto your stuffie. Nat cooed softly and bent down to her knees to make eye level with you.

"Hey precious. It's okay it's okay. There's nothing to be scared about." Natasha said as she had suspicious that you age regressed but she wasn't sure, but now this definitely solved her questions and suspicions. You looked up at her with red cheeks and whimpered again.

"It's okay. Daddy's here honey dove." She said gently with her raspy voice that you loved so much and she knew it too. "D-daddy?" You questioned and you titled your head that made Natasha smile. "Yes honey. I'm your daddy. Is that okay angel?" Nat asked, making sure you consented to you being her little and her being your caregiver/daddy.

You launched at her excitedly and nodded your head yes over and over. Natasha laughed and held you tight in her big, soft, strong arms. "You don't ever have to be embarrassed around me my honeybun. Never ever."

A/n: hello! I hope this was okay and that I did your request right. Please please send in some Melanie martinez requests <3

Remember to stay hydrated and rest! I love you all!