4. Dead and Alive

"Is it dead father?" the kid asks as he watches the boar bleed out. "When a pray doesn't die, Trying it best to stay alive. You should show it Mercy Jeremiah." "We are the ones that hurt it father, and I don't think that it can survive now." "We are not helping it survive Jeremiah" says Xavier. Jeremiah is not looking at Xavier. He is still watching at the Boar which is bleeding out. "We should show mercy, by killing it." Jeremiah doesn't say any word. He is just watching Boar bleeding and listening to the sounds of the dying Boar. The screams of pain, The eyes of Begging of mercy. The Smell of the blood induced by his Father. He is still looking at the ground. He starts to make a noise. Xavier shouts at him, "Jeremiah, You shouldn't Cry. This is a job of basic Survival" Jeremiah looks at Xavier. He is not crying. He is laughing. "Let me show my mercy to these creatures Father"

[In war of Pravith, Year 870]

Jeremiah gets into a duel with a very named commander of Chaun. This is a duel based on high stakes. 20 of Chaun men was in a risk of getting arrested by Hadbrook. 30 Men are at the same stake. Jeremiah and commander takes out their swords. They point it at each other. They start the battle. If Jeremiah loses, It is a huge win for Chaun. Commander was in a lot of pressure. They will stand in their positions, Waiting for the horn that cues the start of the battle.

The horn rings. Both of them charge at each other. Commander sticks his sword into Jeremiah's chest. Jeremiah dodges it by a very small inch. It left a scratch on his chest. He is bleeding. Commander takes his chance and charges at Jeremiah, This time to blow a serious strike. He takes his sword and flips it to the side, It was pointed to the Jeremiah, He lowers his sword and catches the commander's sword with his hands. The Sword pierced through the hand of Jeremiah, Jeremiah closed his hand very tight. Commander cant pull out his sword from the Jeremiah's Hands. He goes back swiftly, But it is too late. He falls down, Without a weapon. Jeremiah comes close and takes the pierced sword out of his hands. He took a pocket knife and cuts off the ear of the Commander. He cuts open his arms and takes his blood and applies it to his hair. "Let me show my mercy to you you poor creature". The last words heard by the commander. Jeremiah took out his sword and cuts off the neck of the commander. He sticks it onto a pole. He turns back to the soldiers of Chaun and tells to them "Will you take off your head? Or Should I?" All 20 soldiers Cut their head off. The blood is flowing through the sand. The plants in desert doesn't get water, But they are getting showered with blood during the war.  Jeremiah starts to smile. He takes the pole which has commander's head to Pravith as a monument.

"The commander is dead Sir Sanjeev. Just as we planned, Jeremiah is coming at Pravith in full speed. Are you sure that this is going to work sir?" Royal guard questions. "If it does work, It is the end of the war, If it doesn't, It is the end for us. So let's hope it is going to work" Sanjeev answers. Jeremiah continues to penetrate Pravith. He reaches to Saravan Temple. Holy temple for every single person In Chaun. People gathered near the temple and formed a barricade to protect the temple from the whole war. "Vairakah Sanjeev? He is situated as commander here? Such a kid as a commander of such big fleet of soldiers?" steven wonders to Jeremiah. "I don't care who is on the other side. I WILL kill them" says Jeremiah. "You like the sport, Sure but Sanjeev is an asset for Chaun. He is to-be prince of the Chaun. If we can procure him, we can have the upper hand in war and we can use him as a leverage to the noble family" Says steven. Jeremiah sighs and agrees with him.

The next day is the clash between Sanjeev's fleet and Jeremiah's Fleet. Both sides are nervous because of the bloodhound presence in the battlefield. He already was the reason for death of hundreds of lives. The horn has rung. The battle had started. The two sides clashed. Some deaths on both sides. Steven is watching all the ruckus. He knows something is not right. He is observing the moment of both armies. Jeremiah is killing off anyone in his way, Even so this is going very fast paced. The Sanjeev's Fleet had started to fall back too quickly. They are going towards Saravan Temple. "Xavier?? King Xavier?" shouts a solider. Jeremiah was caught off guard by that. He got stabbed in stomach, He stood back and killed the one who stabbed him. The intestines of the soldiers near his feet. He is drenched with blood, Very much less of his blood. he quickly turns to steven. Steven also couldn't believe what he was seeing. There was Xavier, Father of Jeremiah. Steven signaled that it was true. Jeremiah sprinted to the temple, Slashing anything in middle. He didn't care if it was foe or his friend. When he reached the Entrance of the temple, The doors closed. Jeremiah just happened to catch a glance of his father. Sanjeev and Jeremiah are having a standoff. Jeremiah wanted to go in the temple, But the doors were already closed. He tried to go near the temple but Sanjeev is in his way. Sanjeev is not going to let Jeremiah into the temple.