2.VANSHIK

"The meeting will start in 10 Minutes, In the mean time, all the kings should remove their crown and start the necessary things to attend the meeting" says a royal guard of Neoland is a neutral country. It has it's own army which is led by it's own government. However, It has a treaty from every country except Chaun to have a peaceful environment. If the treaty has been revoked, Then the secrets withheld by Neo Islands is given to Chaun for destruction of the states.

The four kings had entered the room for meeting. The meeting will be conducted over a lunch till evening discussing the current situation about Chaun. There is a royal table, Chairs on both sides

"What is so urgent that we needed to come at the bright days of winter Jeremiah?" asks the king of Amkar Vaz, King Hesinbaur

"What is so urgent that we needed to come at the bright days of winter Jeremiah?" asks the king of Amkar Vaz, King Hesinbaur. "It is important Hesinbaur, It is about the dire state that our countries are going to get in by Chaun. Shiv is not going to spare us just because we were bystanders" says Steven. All gets seated. "Shiv has treaty with us Steven, Maybe not with you" says Hesinbaur. "Dear Hesinbaur, Sorry to burst your bubble, But as of now, Vanshik is also allied with Chaun for attacking with Southan. I assume you know what that means right?". Hesinbaur seemed upset after hearing this.  "They don't care about treaties when they attack, We are in equal danger as well. So what is the plan of action by Southan?" Asks Hesinbaur. The king of Kagorsk, Moharan , says "Jeremiah.." he asks tensed "Is Vanasur on this?" Jeremiah answers "We don't know yet Moharan, We hope we don't face him in middle of all of this"

As the talks happening in the chambers, A servant from Southan start to approach Sara and Raphael's room. He hears some loud thuds coming from the room. Fearing that someone is attacking on them, He opens the door in a hurry. He watches Raphael Jumping on the bed like a child. Servant lets out a small laugh. Raphael watches the servant. His face becomes bright red from the shyness. Servant excuses himself after apologizing for entering without permission and goes back laughing away. Sara stops her laugh but tears are falling through her cheek. After some time Sara bursts out laughing. 

[ Character design of Sara]

Raphael stands up while blushing and still is shy from what happened

Raphael stands up while blushing and still is shy from what happened. He just excused himself from the room to have a peace of mind. He goes down to Royal Library while Sara just laughs still hysterically in the room. She takes out a book. She starts to read it. Raphael, Suddenly opens the door. Sara swiftly hides the book under her bed. " Don't you ever knock brother? You are a Noble, Learn Some Manners" shouts Sara in awkwardness. "What happened? You are not changing right?" says Raphael while smirking. "What if I am?" shouts Sara. Raphael just takes the hint and leaves the room. Sara then immediately shuts and locks the door. She takes out an old book. She opens the first page, and starts to read