1. King Jeremiah

[This story takes place in an alternative time line, This story is set in year 879. This world doesn't use the BC and AD System, the year is just represented like as it is. The coming up Scenario is taking place in April 12, Year 879 and their world is called as Archany]

"You are the ruler, You are the Savior of this country. The only one who can save this country is you my lor---". As the head of the speaker hits the ground, The blood shatters everywhere. The one in the throne, An unknown figure takes off their white cloth from their servant and wipes  the filthy blood from their clothes. "YOUR HIGHNESS!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS, HE IS A VALUED PERSON FROM THE PEOPLE OF CHAUN" Shouts a Minister of Southan. A chatter among the people is started in the royal castle of Southan. "You dare to..." the unknown on the throne starts to speak. They have a voice fit for a wolf. As The person starts to speak, The whole castle becomes hummed. It is like they are forbidden from speaking. A collective gulp from the people of the castle  down everyone's throat. They feel restricted from speaking anything, Not because the person told them to. It is because of the Mere Aura the person dissipates. "Minister, You dare to question my choices?" says the person. The crown is in front of the throne on a special golden pedestal.  The person stands up, picks up the crown and bears it. No voice from anyone has escaped from their throat. They feel like the moment a sound has come out of their throat, Their soul will be taken in exchange.

"I am the king of Southan, And know it well that a wrongful execution will give a wrong idea of my ruling over my people, So when i say i have a good reason to execute someone, I think you should have some faith in my reasoning." The king turns back revealing a red glow in his eyes. His eyes looks like the lava pouring out of the side of the volcano.  "His red eyes..." whispers a speaker from the crowd to himself, "It IS Jeremiah, The Blood hood of Southan". He just flips away his brown robe from the crowd and leaves the palace while laughing menacingly.

"How did the Meeting go my love?" Asks Laila, The queen of Southan. "Implausible, But at the end, all the dust settles down" He walks towards the bed where queen Laila is lying, He lays down and releases a sigh of relief. He starts to  close his eyes. When he is on the brink of sleeping a baby cries from the side of the bed. King wakes up and he picks up the baby from the crib while the queen is dozing off, He tries to calm the baby down, but due to the baby, queen Laila wakes up and checks the crib, Due to the baby boy's loud cry, The one in the crib also wakes up and starts to cry. Queen Laila scoops up the girl baby from the crib and approaches the king . They both laugh and stares into the blue sky filled with stars. "Whenever I stare at the sky, I always think a box is kept on our world with some holes which appears like stars" tells the king to to Queen Laila, "That's A random thought" replied the Queen giggling. "You see, I always think that the sky is limitless, sky is like the ocean, The stars are just boats and travelers in the ocean" as queen is speaking king slowly shifts his attention to Queen's Blue eyes. They are dazzling, The stars are reflecting in her eyes, It is like a light from the heaven coming from an angel who is here to save him from the wrath. He lost the attention from her words, He is just staring into the love of his life's eyes. He couldn't get enough of it. "One day, I hope our babies can get to the end of the ocean and achieves  the happiness they deserve all their life" Queen slowly turns to the king in impression of he is still staring at the sky, But there he is, Couldn't even hear his own thoughts, So lost in the queen's eyes. "Wha-- Wha-- What are you doing dear?",  she stutters while her whole face becomes red like a maple leaf, falling from the trees nearby on the window.

King laughs while covering his mouth, "You just reminded me why I loved you in the first place". Queen smiles and turns her head away. The baby in their arms went silent while the king and queen were conversing. "I just hope you will be lucky enough to get a great husband like me, Ariel" says the king to the baby in his arms. "My love!!" Laughs and shouts in a gentle way, "That is not Ariel, My dear, That is Michael" some tears run down the eyes of the queen because of the laughing.