Viva la revenge

(Viva looks like this)

Nothing is as fun to catnap as plotting revenge(except maybe sleeping)

And right now he's plotting revenge on one of the newer smiling critters, the Teal schnauzer-terrier named AquaViva.

They'd had an altercation the other day when the smiling critters were having a beach day.
Viva was mad at him because he accidentally knocked over her sand castle, and even though he apologized, she had thrown sand at him while he was napping and he got REALLY annoyed.

Besides that, they both had crushes on the same guy, and catnap being catnap was a little bit of a yandere. He wanted Dogday to be his and his alone, forever.
(He wasn't gonna kill viva of course, he's not that messed up(at least not in this universe).)

So now he was plotting revenge while Viva was out of town for a few days.

What could he do that would hurt her, but not physically?
(physically harming another smiling critter is against the smiling creed unless it's by accident.)

He thinks and thinks. What was something that she wanted?
Then it hits him.

Crimes of the heart were the most painful.

He gets a devious grin on his face, then gets his phone, messaging Dogday.

LunarKitKat: Hey bestieee

A few minutes later Dogday responded.

Bestboi031: Heyyy what's up

LunarKitKat: Not much
LunarKitKat: What are you doing today

Bestboi031: Just doing some chores around the house that I've put off lol

Catnap smiles. Perfect.

LunarKitKat: Oh cool
LunarKitKat: Can I come over and help

A minute goes by.

Bestboi031: Sure I could use some help

Catnap snickers. 'Good.' he thinks.

LunarKitKat: Alright I'll be over soon Byeee

Bestboi031: Byeee

Catnap then gets up and goes to brush his teeth.

~mini timeskip~

Catnap knocks on Dogday's door and waits for him to answer.

Dogday opens the door. "Hey Naps!" He says with a smile. "Come on in!"

He lets Catnap in. "Thanks for coming to help."

Catnap nods. 'Sure, I didn't have anything else to do today.'

Dogday hands him a feather duster. "Alright let's get started!"

Catnap smiles. 'Okay.'

Enter the cleaning montage.

He helps Dogday with washing his bedsheets, cleaning underneath furniture, dusting stuff like vases and picture frames, watering plants, washing dishes, and vacuuming the floor and carpets.

When everything was done, they decided to have a little break, lying on Dogday's bare mattress.

"Thanks a bunch naps!" Dogday says happily. "With two of us here, we got all the stuff done in half the time!"

Catnap giggles. 'It was a pleasure, Day.' He signs. 'Any time I get to spend with you is a delight.'

Day giggles. "You too Catnap."

After a few minutes of lying down, Catnap decided to initiate phase two of his revenge plot.

"Say Dogday..." he whispers, rolling onto his side.

Dogday looks at him.

Nap smiles. "Since we did such a good job cleaning up the house, I'd say we both deserve a reward."

Day smiles. "Really?"

Catnap nods with a smile.

Day rolls onto his side too, his tail wagging a bit. "Okay, what kinda reward do you want?"

Catnap takes his hand gently.
"Oh, I dunno, something like..."

He leans in, placing a soft kiss on his lips, causing him to blush and squeak in surprise.

Catnap pulls back slowly.

"You?"

Day was as red as a cherry.

"U-uh..."

He was speechless.

Nap giggles, nose nuzzling him. "And I think you've earned a bit of me in return~" he says.

Day's eyes widen. "R-really?"

Nap nods. "Undoubtedly, Mon chien~"

He shifts his position so he's on top of him and pushes him against the mattress, causing him to turn redder than he was.

"W-woah, Naps..." he says shakily. "A-are you sure this is a good idea?"

Catnap giggles, nuzzling his neck. "Don't worry my sun..." he says, kissing it gently.

"I won't do anything you don't want me to."

Day nods slowly. "O-okay... j-just be gentle..."

Catnap nods. "Of course~"

He then pulls back, kissing him softly on the lips once more, moving his hands behind Day's head.

Day responds by wrapping his arms around Nap's waist, pulling him in closer.

While they were making out, Catnap subtly gets his phone out and snaps a picture of them before putting it away, planning to somehow get viva to see it.

Viva would be SO pissed when she found out about this but oh it was so worth it.

They were tongue-wrestling for a good 2 minutes before Catnap finally pulled back.

"My sweet vanilla blossom... you taste so lovely..." he whispers, his voice low and sultry.
"Like an orange dreamsicle..."

Dogday reaches up to stroke his ears. "And you taste like lavender tea..."

Catnap purrs happily. "I love having you all to myself..."

Day smiles, then looks a bit nervous. "K-kitty?"

Nap nuzzles him. "Yes, pup?"

Dogday blushes. "U-um... you don't actually want to..." he blushes more. "Do... that... Do you?"

Catnap was a little confused before he realized what he meant, turning red.
"Oh no, not at all." He says, shaking his head. "Nothing like that, Dayday, I promise."

Dogday sighs in relief. "Okay good." He says.

Catnap laughs a bit. "I mean, even if I wanted to... we couldn't." He whispers. "Smiling critters don't have any private bits, remember?"

Dogday laughs. "Oh yeah." He says. "I forgot."

Catnap kisses his cheek. "Silly puppy."