Platonic Yandere DIO x Child!reader

(So idk wether this was meant as like biologically DIO's kid or not but I just went with unrelated because i dont know how many hoes DIO had back in Stardust Crusaders. Also, how does one think up a stand, lol.)

Requested: Annon

Warnings:

(3rd person POV)

Life had been turned upside down for you lately. As a poor ten year old alone on the streets of Cairo, you had expected this year to be the same as last year.

Just surviving and having your Stand help steal food.

Thus is the life of a street rat. Kicked out by their abusive father...

But just a month ago, when you were once again getting your Stand to filch some fruit from a night market, you got spotted.

A tall, impending figure had stopped in the alleyway to look down at you.

His piercing golden eyes made you freeze once you were in his field of vision. Did the air just get colder or was that you?

"Tell me of your stand, Child."

The man had spoken, all those nights ago. Truthfully, you hadn't know what a Stand was back then. So he pointed to yours. All you really knew of it was that nobody else could see it... So why was he looking straight at it?

With such intrest too.

Before you could actually talk to the man, he had leaned down and poked something into your head, thats the last thing you could remember.

"So yea, thats all I remember..." You spoke to this strange band of people.

That disintrested looking fellow had been the one to rip whatever that weirdo so long ago put into your head... A 'Flesh Bud'. A means of controlling people, or so you've heard from that french guy and his green clad fellow as they were complaining about the time they had yours.

So they had been attacked by the blonde guy too?

Intresting.

"You have a hell of a Stand kid." The oldest guy pats your shoulder, he looks pretty buff for an old guy. Who are these people.

"My stand? Ah- you mean Arnold?" You made your stand appear. You faintly remember it just... appearing one day when you were being chased by street dogs... It kinda saved your hide. Named after Arnold Schwarzenegger, as you had heard that name on a tv in a store once. Very creative, obviously.

"Yes... Arnold. Does it perhaps do special things. Like superpowers?" The old man asks. Trying not to look back at how one of his friends is being patched up from all his cuts.

"Why should I tell you my secrets?" You cross your arms defiantly.

"Because we saved you, don't you want to defeat who-ever did this to you? Huh, kid?" The old man nudges you with his shoulder.

"Not really. Who are you guys anyways, you don't look like locals at all." You take a step away from the man.

"I'm Joseph Joestar, thats my grandson Jotaro and his friend Kakyoin... Thats Polnareff, and the one you almost blasted to bits is Avdol." Josephs eye twitches as he look back at his hurt friend.

"I didn't do anything." You retort quickly.

"You did, because of this flesh bud. A vampire named Dio was controlling you-" Joseph starts.

"I'm not controllable." You stick your tongue out.

"Oh yea, so then you almost killed Avdol by yourself?" Joseph replies with the same childish tone.