Yandere Platonic MHA x Child!reader (aftermath)

Requested: jocru046

(3rd person POV)

You know how life used to suck?

It sucks even more now.

You felt like an infant. These people just kept.... baby-ing you. Sure you were eight but this was ridiculous!

You survived years out on the street alone and now they had the audacity to baby you. Riduculous.

Actually, speaking of your age... You weren't eight... technically you were ten. But they had.... rejuvenated you... forcefully.

A kid, one you had become friends with. A nice girl named Eri. Had been trained to use her powers not too long ago, and what did she do with them? (More like, what she was forced to do with them.) She used her quirk to make you younger, wind your body back two years. Now, you were eight, still.

For the rest, nothing had really changed. Class 1A had gotten clingier. I mean, it's impossible to deny affection forever. A hug was nice yes... but not on practically every moment of the day!

They were a clingy bunch. Aizawa was no diffrent. You were starting to fear he was delusional enough to actually think he was your dad.

But all good things must come to an end.

It was a regular thuesday, you were disguised with a wig and were out on a stroll with Aizawa and some students. To the mall!

Oh great heavens! How delightfull!

Is what you would say if you gave a f-

I mean. Look, yes they were buying you stuff but you had... everything. You didn't need the newest copy of some dragon toy. You had a shelve of them.

As you get shown the whole toy store you spot a figure outside. A hooded man staring straight at you.

A red glint came from under his hood. Perhaps his eye. You raised and eyebrow at him and he waved before leaving.

'Creepy...' You defined it and moved your gaze back at the random colorfull toy they were showing you (shoving in your face).

You tought it had been just another uneventfull day, and that you'd be stuck right back into your room. Door locked, window locked.

But no!

Surpise, surprise!

The lights went out! What an event.

Such rang your sarcastic toughts. That is untill a hand clasped over your mouth and silenced you. Perhaps a gloved hand...?

You weren't sure. But maybe that wasn't your biggest issue of the moment.

The person holding you began to push you away from Aizawa and his classmates.

You didn't know what was happening but hey, something new!