Chapter 24

Seoul, South Korea
16th March.

It's the day Jennie will be meeting all her friends in Chaeyoung's dorm, as they're having a slumber party tonight.

Everyone agreed to her, after she insisted and reassured them with loads of words. Even though, they disagreed at first saying that its not nice doing things but Jennie insisted even more. And at last they all had to agree cause there weren't anymore options.

Taehyung will be alone today so it was pretty hard for him. He have to take care of everything instead of her. And she'll be having fun..

I mean, its okay if he invites his friends too and have fun, so he decided to ask them by chatting in their group chat.

___

we are bulletproof 😌💜

Taehyung 🐯✌
hey guys

Jimin 🐥
Taehyung?
Yo, man finally got the time!

Yoongi 🐱
I think my eyes read it wrong..
It's not our Taehyung.

Jin 🐹
Wow tae I...
sup dudee been good lately?
And ur wife? :)

Taehyung 🐯
hyungs, stop acting like thiss
I am here. Its me!
yea, I'm finally free and I'm doing fine.

I want you guys to show up in my house.
Now.

Jungkook 🐰
HYUNG! U OK???
WHY'RE U CALLING US TO UR HOUSE SUDDENLY?

Hoseok 🐿
calm down, Jk xDD
I guess he is calling for his work :]

Taehyung 🐯
just come over you guysss

Namjoon 🐨
I can't, I'm busy.

Taehyung 🐯
:((

Namjoon 🐨
It's okay. I'll be there in a hour.

Taehyung 🐯
See you guys :)

__

Well, his friends are so chaotic. They're literally jumping on the chats. So much drama! Don't know what they will do once they get here.. probably a big chaos or whatever.

It's his day off today. So basically at home the whole day. But sadly, he is home alone so it is really boring. He doesn't even have any works to do in his official devices and papers, so its even boring. The television doesn't look that interesting today, why?

Thinking about what he'll do the rest of the day, he heard tiny footsteps in the stairs. Knowing who it is, he looked up to be meet by a pair of black, angelic eyes.

Jennie hurriedly came down and fixed her outfit and hair. Looking at Taehyung again, she cleared her voice.

"I'll be leaving now. And I'll call you once I reach there." Taehyung nodded. Jennie walked towards the door, as Taehyung followed her there and opened the door for her.