Chapter 6

Seoul, South Korea
27th November.

Its been a few days since Tzuyu has recovered from her sadness, of the rejection. She is now more concentrated on her studies and the ongoing exams. But she didn't forget to check on Jennie, whenever she could. Jennie was the one who used to check on her to see if she's doing well or not. But nowadays she went back to her daze again, it's getting worse now. The cut in her hand already healed but it was still a lot visible.

"Hey, Jen unnie!" Lisa clutched Jennie's blazer as she turned around with a smile.

"Hii, Lis!" Jennie greeted back.

"What's up, girlie?" Lisa asked put her hand around Jennie's waist as they walked ahead.

"Nothing much to be honest. Just preparing for the next mock test. By the way, what a fantastic score you made! I couldn't believe you improved so much! You know my mouth shaped a 'O' when I saw your name in the top 3's! Like it was so shocking and surprising." Jennie spoke as Lisa smiled slightly. She herself couldn't believe it though. She thought she wouldn't even be in the top 10's but well, she was on the top 3!

"Haha, lol. What do you mean though, like you're seventh! Its great too," Lisa said as they entered the canteen. It was the lunch break and they planned they'll be treating each other lunch.

"Hm.." Jennie sighed. She expected her to score more than this. It was too less for her to score. She knew something was wrong with her, she was too stressed to make a better score.

"Unnie?" Lisa wiggled Jennie's shoulder to snap her out to reality. She looked up and smiled a little. "Unnie, what happened?"

"Ah, nothing. I was just thinking about something.. by the way have you seen Sana?" Jennie asked. She looked around as Lisa shooked her head.

"Nope, I didn't see her at all. But I saw her stacking up her books inside her locker, I didn't get to talk to her though. I was in a bit hurry." Lisa spoke.

"Oh.. hm, I hope she remembers us though, haha. I've been waiting for this day. Like Chae treating us lunch is something very usual but-" Jennie got cut off by Chaeyoung as she squealed and quickly hugged the two girls.

"Girls!! Oh my gosh.. I thought you wouldn't come to the canteen today.. I thought you'd betray me again!" Chaeyoung went in the middle and held both the girls hands as they walked.

"We were literally talking bout you Chae!" Lisa spoke. All of them sat on one of the tables that were at the corner, just beside the glass window, the outside view mesmerising them as always.

"By the way, Chae? Did you see Sana?" Jennie asked. Chaeyoung looked up and shook her head, leaving Jennie disappointed.

"Actually no. But I did talk to her a few days ago. It was the day after the new project was announced. But I thought you two met yesterday though.. didn't she say she'll come at your place to spend time gaming with you?" Chaeyoung spoke as Jennie gasped. Exactly! She forgot about it. She became worried. Why would she not show up? And why didn't she come to her dorm?

"But.. she didn't come... ugh, I'm so worried... Let me text her wait!" Jennie quickly brought out her phone and texted Sana. It showed that Sana saw the text messages last week. Jennie got even worried as she simply typed something and looked up. Her face became pale because of the tension that kept distracting her.