Gravity falls oc's (yes there's two stfu)

#1: (this idea is based off of mine main roleplaying oc for c.ai so bare with me as I modify her)

Fandom: gravity falls

First name: Cinnamon

Last name: Corduroy

Nicknames: Cin, Cinna, Cinny, 'Cinnamon bun'.

Gender: Female, all of my oc's are tbh

Age: 12 throughout the show lmao

Sexual orientation: bisexual (bc they both kinda-)

Birthday: November 28th. Sagittarius through and through mate

Love interest: Dipper Pines (I think this is the first oc of mine to have a male love interest tbh)

Eye color: deep blue, almost indigo-ish

Hair color: she's a ginger, like Wendy, but her hair's a little lighter

Hair style(s): mid length hair, down to about the bottom of her ribcage

Skin tone: Pale skin with freckles across her nose + cheeks

Backstory: So, basically, Cinnamon is Wendy's younger sister, the only other girl in her family. She pretty much takes care of herself and Wendy is who she looks up to, the two would often stay home together when the boys went out. When Wendy got a job at the mystery shack, sometimes she would go hang out with her, sometimes she'd just go do her own thing (She didn't really have any long term friends, they'd usually pass pretty quickly. She did hang out with Wendy and her friends, though.) She did her own thing most of the time.

When she first met Dipper, it was in episode five when the twins were trying to impress Wendy and fit in. She called the two 'cuties' (and Dipper hated that, Mabel just kinda brushed it off) and in turn he started acting kind of hostile towards her. (She did come off as pretty sadistic, to be fair, and she has a RBF) so there began their rivals to lovers arc.

It's started off with barely any interaction, but it was clear Dipper disliked her, and Wendy tried to force them to at least get along on a basic level, but it just kept failing, and even Mabel tried (Cinnamon had become pretty good friends with Mabel during this period) but she failed too. While she just didn't seem to care as much, Dipper clearly hated her for some reason.

It all came to light when the four of them went exploring. Cinnamon had to come along because their dad said to Wendy that she had to 'keep a close eye on her sister because she may or may not have stolen some money from the bank' (grunkle stan was proud af) and Mabel and Wendy had already given up at this point, so they just dealt with the glares the two would send each other.

But they were all exploring a cave, and something happened where the cave collapsed in on itself and the group was separated. And you guessed it, Dipper and Cinnamon got stuck together.

"Oh great, I'm stuck with you..."

It would be a lot of eye rolling and silence, And also Dipper trying to not throw the lantern onto her.

But eventually they came across some big monster, which cornered them, and Dipper made a remark about "oh great, I'm dying with YOU"

and Cinnamon just snapped, going "WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH" as a monster closed in on them about to FUCKING EAT THEM and Dipper just goes "I DON'T KNOW WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH" and she just goes "I DON'T KNOW, I HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU HATED ME, SO I'M ASKING YOU" and he just goes silent, goes "oh my god, why do I hate you?"

Cinnamon just rolled her eyes, grabbed his wrist and said "have your epiphany later, but for now RUN YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A MAN" and the two start to run from the monster that was seconds away from fucking eating them