NEW CHARACTER ALERT!

MAKING A HAZBIN HOTEL OC!!!!

Okay here we go-

Fandom: Hazbin hotel

First name: Calypso.

Last name: Unknown.

Nicknames: Cali', so-so.

Gender: Female.

Age: ??? (she's been dead for a while she doesn't know nor care)

Sexual orientation: Bisexual.

Birthday: Unknown but a confirmed gemini.

Love interest: Maybe Molly.... yk angel's twin sister. yeah, her, she's hot.

Eye color: In angel form, blue, in demon form, green.

Hair color: black in both forms.

Hair style(s): in angel form, it's long, with two pieces twisted into lazy looking braids that are tied together in the back of her head. In demon form, it's the same length, but it looks shorter because it's in ringlets.

Skin tone: In angel form, it's a light lilac shade, in demon form it's more of a deep violet hue.

Backstory: basically, she was a biblically impossible fifty-fifty soul. She had done so much good in her life along with the bad, the deeds were equal. So she was granted access to both realms, but one slip up could damn her to hell. 

She crashes at the hotel and is protective of Angel, because she feels bad for him and also because Molly wanted her to. Only the high angels and Molly know that she can switch forms (molly shouldn't know but ykyk.)

Extras: Charlie points out that she looks familiar during the song, and that's when she's put back through the portal back to hell. Later, in demon form, she denies the accusations.

Hope you like her, byeee!