Ivypool - The Dark Forest

"Please talk to me." Dovewing begged.

I ignored her and turned to Hollyleaf instead, "Hey Hollyleaf, do you hear someone talking?"

"Can't you just forgive her?" sighed Hollyleaf.

"No." I snapped, "Maybe once she manages to say sorry without her usual stuck-up attitude."

"You know the only reason my friends don't bully you is because I told them not to right?" Dovewing pointed out, "So if you keep ignoring me I'll let them do whatever they want, I might even tell them to target you."

"Don't threaten me Dovewing." I said, "The only reason you haven't failed every single exam we have is that you get your friends to help you."

"Well at least I have friends."

I grabbed my phone and stalked out of our dormitory.

Unfortunately, Dovewing was in all my classes today.

During math class for the third time a note landed on my desk.

The first one was from Hawkfrost asking whether I was mad at Dovewing.

The second one was also from Hawkfrost offering to let me join this secret training group.

I unfolded the note to see that only had two words, help me.

Seriously? It didn't even say who it was from.

I tapped Hollyleaf on the shoulder. Who is it from?  I mouthed to her since she knew everyone's handwriting styles.

Dovewing she mouthed back.

I quickly wrote on a piece of paper, ask you friends, and threw it to Dovewing.

They aren't in this class, What are the answer?, She wrote back.

1. 254m

2. 36cm

3. 27.98km

4. 85m 29cm

5. 48km 195m 36cm

I threw the note to her.

Heatherstar, our math teacher wrote down the answers and told us to mark our answers. She walked around and collected our papers.

Heatherstar frowned once she picked up Dovewing's paper, "Dovewing, did you not notice we were doing area?"

"Ivypool!" she complained once Heatherstar had left, "Why did you do that?"

"For fun."

One my way to my next class Dovewing and 4 of her friends blocked my way.

"Come and see what happens to people who disrespect me Ivypool." she said smiling, "Hey Mothwing!"

Mothwing walked over to her, "Yes?" she asked.

All of Dovewing's friends grabbed Mothwing and started ripping her clothes and books and everything else she was carrying.

"You're so poor and you'll never be popular so why don't you just crawl into a hole and die?" said Dovewing.

"Stop it!" I yelled.

"No, I'm having so much fun." she said thoughtfully.

As one of her friends reached for Mothwing again I punched Dovewing in the face. I didn't really know what I was doing but it didn't really matter since Dovewing was bleeding so much.

"I'M BLEEDING!" she shrieked.

Her friends went to fetch a teacher and I helped Mothwing get up.

"I'm really sorry for my sister." I told her, "I can buy you some new books and clothes if you like."

"It's all right." she said.

"I would like a word with you Ivypool." said Tigerstar.

Dovewing smirked at me and followed her friends holding an ice-pack to her face.

"Ivypool, I think Hawkfrost has already told you this, but would you like to join the Dark Forest? It's where we battle train and stuff like that."

"All right."

"There's a picture of the leaders, take it off and there's a tunnel behind it. Go into the tunnel, there's a meeting at midnight tonight."