Dovewing - Detention

Why did I ever agree to steal Bluestar's phone?! Now I'm going to get detention for sure. I was going to go on a date at 4:00 with Tigerheart and I promised I would go! Well I did have a plan if this happened... I quickly shoved Bluestar's phone into Ivypool's pocket. "It was Ivypool!" I called to Bluestar. "What???" Ivypool protested "I didn't steal it, Dovewing have you gone mad??" Bluestar frowned at me, "What's your proof?" she asked. "Check in her pocket" "pffft, I'll check myself" Ivypool scoffed. She reached into her pocket and drew out Bluestar's phone. "Ivypool..." Bluestar said sternly. "I actually didn't steal it!" Ivypool said shooting a glare at me. Well she certainly knows what I did, I'm sure she'll understand. "Detention Ivypool!" Bluestar declared "Come with me" Cinderheart was gaping at me in utter astonishment. I just hope she keeps her mouth shut. Bluestar was already stalking out of the classroom with Ivypool trailing behind her. "Wait!" Cinderheart called out to Bluestar. Bluestar turned around in surprise, "Well what is it Cinderheart?" "Can we please check the security cameras? We might have missed something" Bluestar sighed, "Alright" Bluestar  only let Ivypool and Cinderheart go with her. Cinderheart! I groaned silently, so much for my "plan". It felt like months before they returned, "I'm sorry for the mistake Ivypool" she told Ivypool before turning to me. "Meet me at lunch tomorrow"

Everyone started leaving, I walked up to Ivypool. To my surprise she turned away and stalked away. "She'll get over it" Cinderheart said gently. "Whatever" I shrugged trying to hide my hurt. I hurried past her and headed for our dormitory. Ivypool was already there waiting for me. "Why did you do that?" "I'mm sorry.."I began. "I just diddn't wan't to get into trouble" "But it's okay if I get into trouble?" Ivypool muttered. 

By dinnertime Ivypool still wasn't talking to me but I could tell that she already told Hollyleaf, Lionblaze and Jayfeather. "Is it true?" Hollyleaf whispered to me, I nodded miserably in responce. "I'm sorry for daring you to steal Bluestar's phone" she said guiltily. "Its alright" I told her, Hollyleaf blinked apologetically at me and turned to talk to her siblings. By the time we finished dinner it was nearly 7:00. I finally realised that in the chaos I had completely forgoten to meet Tigerheart.