❤️ Meeting Bucky Barnes 8

Tina wasn't sure how long she slept for but she felt great, well rested and comfortable. And with Bucky's arm wrapped over her hips, she didn't want to get up. She backs up into him, stealing more of his warmth, his grip on her tightens and she smiles.

"You sleep okay?" his voice is muffled by her hair.

"Yes, best sleep I've had in a while" she groans and rolls over to face him.

"Oh yeah, why's that?" his eyes are still closed but he has a smug smirk on his face.

"Probably because some hotshot actor wore me out" his smug look turns into a wide smile.

Tina snuggles closer and kisses him softly, his arm pulls her in to deepen it. She pulls back with a grin, he still hasn't opened his eyes so she takes the opportunity to look him over. He looked sexy as hell with messed up hair, she liked put-together styled Bucky but relaxed sleepy Bucky was her favourite.

"You're staring" he mumbles, making her giggle.

"Can't help it" his eyes finally open and he smiles.

"I know how you feel" he pulls her in for another kiss and she groans.

"How long was I out?" she sits up and stretches, he moves behind her kissing her neck, holding her close.

"Bout 7 hours, it's lunchtime now" he squints at his watch.

Her stomach growls at his words and he laughs, he kisses her knuckles and gets out the bed.

"Come on, I made food for you earlier" she groans grumpily but gets up.

Tina follows him down the stairs and into the kitchen, he pulls out a big bowl of pasta and sauce from the fridge. She leans on the breakfast bar watching him move around the kitchen, he heats the food and places it in front of her.

"You didn't have to do this" She grabs the fork and digs in.

"But I'm so glad you did" she hums happily as she eats.

Bucky leans against the sink as she eats, her long blonde hair sticks out in place and his t-shirt is rumpled. She looks sexy, he watches as one long leg smooths over the other as she leans into the counter, and the t-shirt rides up showing off some of her ass. He sips his coffee, eyes never leaving the sight in front of him. She leans forward again and he can't take anymore, putting his cup down he strides forward and pulls the t-shirt up. She squeaks as his hands roam her ass, massaging and moulding it in his big hands. It's taking everything in him to not bend her over and take her right here, she had to be sore from the last few times but she just looked so good.

"Your so fucking perfect" he still smooths her warm skin.

"Please" she whimpers and he growls.

"What do you want baby?" he steps in close so she can feel his hardness through his shorts.

"You Bucky, just you" and he breaks.

He yanks his shorts down and rubs his cock on her ass cheeks. Moving her legs apart, his fingers dip into her folds. She's so wet already for him.

"You sure baby, I don't want to hurt you" his fingers haven't stopped moving against her.

"Yes, please" she sounds breathless from his touch.

He takes his cock and pushes through her slick skin, covering himself in all her juices. It feels like silk against him, pulling back a bit he lines up and sinks in deeply.

"God Tina, your so tight" he groans and holds still for a few moments.

He holds onto her hips and pulls out, he watches where they join. Her pretty pussy takes all his girth so well, she feels so good that he could stay inside her forever. His hips begin to move faster, his hand on her back feeling the muscles tense when he hits that spot inside. His hand drifts down over her ass, thumb gliding over her asshole a few times, she stiffens before relaxing into his touch. He presses onto it and she gasps, her walls flexing around him. He smirks, she likes that. Doing it again she groans, her pussy tightens so much he's nearly pushed out.