Meeting Bucky Barnes 4

Christina didn't know that Bucky had just messaged all his friends to flood the bar she was working at, it wouldn't keep Brock away for long but it was a start. He had a few female friends with him tonight and they were all self-empowered devils when a man set them off. He didn't want Brock near Tina but if he did get close he had asked the women to be near her so they would overhear whatever crap he had to say and well, he almost chuckles out loud, those women would rip him a new one and the best part Tina wouldn't get in trouble for it.

He watches as his girl makes her way behind the bar, serving people happily now. He keeps his eyes busy looking around for Brock, he catches Tina eyeing him up and grins at her with a wink. She was so sweet, the blush on her cheeks spreading across her face. A few of his friends ask him what's going on, and why they were holding the bar hostage. He points out Tina and explains about Brock following her.

"So she's your girl now?" his manager asks.

"No, but I want her to be" he smiles and his manager shakes his head.

"You'd better hope this doesn't come back and bite you in the ass" he mutters darkly.

"Don't care if it does, she's worth it" he tells him honestly.

A few more minutes pass by before Brock makes his appearance, he frowns at the crowd around the bar but brightens up when he sees Tina working. Bucky tries not to laugh as the younger man pushes to try and get through the crowd he's caused. He nudges one of his friends, who sees Brock. With a nod he whispers to one of the women in front, suddenly all the ladies flood to Tina's section. Bucky steps closer and the women let him through to be near his girl. Brock finally gets close enough to call Tina's name. She looks up with a neutral face.

"Can I talk to you?" he practically growls at being shoved.

"I'm a bit busy Brock, what do you want?" she hands out drinks fast and furious but nobody leaves her area.

"You know what I fucking want, just say yes already so we can get out of here" Her brows shoot up, he had never been that forward before.

"Brock I've already told you no, it's not happening" he shoves his way closer and grabs her hand.

"Stop playing hard to get with me, you've won already. I'll fuck you and we both move on" She gasps and tries to pull her hand away.

"Brock, no. For the last time I'm not playing hard to get now get off me" She tugs her hand again and he growls.

"Oh My God, he's trying to force that poor server to come with him" one of Pedro's female friends screeches.

"Who is? That is so wrong" another shouts.

"It's BROCK RUMLOW" The women are getting louder until Brock's name is echoed around the place.

Muttering and whispers make him pale and he lets go of Tina's hand. Tina moves back, flabbergasted at what's happening. Bucky watches her, making sure she's alright, the attention was freaking her out and he reaches across the bar for her arm. She jumps until she realises it's him.

"What is going on?" he grins as her wide eyes look around.

"Would you believe me if I said girl power" she gives off an unbelievable laugh as more women join in on ranting at Brock.

The younger actor looks completely overwhelmed by all the women's attention, it was not the kind he was used to. Bucky grins as the man tries to make a run for it but the women surround him.

"You're sick!"

"She said no!"

"What is wrong with you!"