The Frieza Force

The image of King Cold and the Cold Force, familiar as they were, were present as all the Saiyans immediately fell to their knees as a sign of reverence... no, not reverence, not respect... fear. Overwhelming fear... for that the Frost Demon was far stronger than them, elicited a form of power and respect over their own King that was impossible to ignore or even stand against. Even Kohlrabi, for all her own respect for her King, instinctively lowered herself out of fear for an individual that was a mountain of individual whose power was about the equivalent to half of Frieza's own. [1]

Faster and far beyond that any of them could expect, they could only watch with bated breath as they were drawn to the scene that was already replicated years earlier. The arriving craft rushed haphazardly at breakneck speeds, at first, towards Planet Vegeta; their own home, and uncaring of what it caused, and many Saiyans recognized themselves as they exited from the comforts of their home and where they occupied.

"Dammit... hey you assholes! Watch where you're flying!" Against his better nature, Leek called them out with a furious glint in his eyes, watching as one of the crafts smashed a large chunk of their own home away, breaking it off into pieces and sending it toppling down.

Leek had to turn away at his own duplicate self from above at the images, shouting furiously at the Cold Force. But none of the other Saiyans could ever warn him to shut his mouth. The ship of the Cold Force was now arriving; the image continued to play out. And they recognized immediately where they were heading, only ever lasting for a split second to the destination.

The Saiyan Royal Castle was filled with hushed gasps and murmurs. Kohlrabi, Coriander, and many of the elites themselves watched. They all could only watch from outside the palace.

"That-that can't be..." Coriander watched, speaking as if in a trance. "Why is the Cold Force here now? They... they said they weren't going to be back until months later! It couldn't have to do with that transfer of leadership!"

Kohlrabi narrowed her gaze at the ship's shadow that casted a dark figure over them from within the Royal Castle. She cursed under her breath. King Vegeta himself, situated on his throne, watched, a scowl forming on his face.

"Great King Cold has now arrived, your majesty..."

"I'd say that's pretty obvious." King Vegeta gritted his teeth. He looked to his female elite, who was already turning back to him. "Kohlrabi!"

"Yes, sir!"

"Get every Saiyan to get out of the Main Hall and give the command for them to arrive here! Now! Send that order to Colonel Turles, Paragus, and every other Saiyan out there!"

King Vegeta, along with the numerous elites, widened their eyes at the order they once recognized. They had thought it entirely different. The mention of Turles did not affect them for the moment; none of them were invested in the rogue Saiyan, or even the image of Paragus there as well, still staring at the image before them that had already happened years earlier and now was playing out once more.

"Ah, about time! Eh... Burter?" Jeice looked gleefully at their surroundings, then back up to his captain. "Lot's of them monkeys here too! Guess we made quite a scene!"

"Indeed..." Burter glanced around, a smirk playing on the blue skinned alien's face.

"Later, both of you." Ginyu responded to their small chat. But even then, Ginyu was grinning. "All together now!" Recoome and Guldo were already ready, and all posed immediately as they landed.

"Hoo!"

Following them were a company of numerous their employers' own forces also landing. The ones standing from the left and right most landed with a large accompanying thud, their hatches opening immediately to reveal a large number of forces donning the standard issue armor of the Cold Force.