17 . surprise gift from my husband.

Nisha ( POV )

" What are you planning to do
Nisha ? " asked tanveer. " I have seen they are selling just only fast food...but what people really like to eat is ...a proper meal. " I told her and picked up my phone.

" And we are going to give them that...." I told her. " Whom are you calling? " She asked me. " I am calling the best chief in the town to cook for us. " I told her and she nodded.

I called sanjana aunty , I used to eat food from her stall when I used to go college. Her cooking is best in the whole town. But few days ago I came to know that her shop got burned and she has nothing to do.

So I thought it would be the best way to help her without showing that I am trying to help her. She would hate to take money from me.

When I told her my Problem she agreed happily and told she will work for me. After calling her I checked the raw materials and also made a new menu for today.

Aunty arrived on time and I have introduced her with everyone. Than she asked me what was going to be on today's menu.

" Well....a mini thali which will have roti , rice , vegetables and a sweet. " I told her. She nodded and went inside the kitchen. As soon as that happened tanveer stromed in my office.

" 50 rupees per thali..are you mad . " She asked. " We have to gamble and see what happens.... relax. It will work. " I told her and she didn't say anything.

It took us long time to arrange everything. Once cooking started the whole place started to smell heavenly.
I hope people will love our food.

A lot of things depends on wheather people loves our food or not. The thali got ready and the pamplets and everything became ready on time.

Our helpers went out to distribute the pamplets. In few hours...few people started to come in. First two three ..and than our restaurant was full.

Looks like our mini thali is a hit. People are loving it. Once I establish my business, I will even do online business. And soon everyone will know about our company.

Tanveer and others became very busy with work. Even I started helping the workers.

Evening 7:30 pm

" Let's wrap up. " I told them. My daughter's has called me twice. I have to go home as soon as possible.

" Well , it was a good day. Your idea was good. " Said Tanveer with a huge smile in her face.

" Shirin aunty thank you so much for your help. It was impossible without your help. Here is your payment. " I told her handing her salary.

" Thank you for having me. " She said with teary eyes. " I really needed the help. " She said . " I am glad that I could help you. And if you can help me here little more than I will be thankful to you. " I said to her. I really need her help.

" I will surely help you. " She said , her smile made me happy. After some more discussion and selecting menu and things that will be done I have finally left for home.

I am loving my new life. I am so glad that I got the chance. As soon as I reached home I saw the chaos made by the kids and an elder.

Toys spread everywhere, sheets and colour papers scattered. Aditi , Naina and Arjun are still running around the house. I think they were playing dress up.

" Guys...I am home. " I called out and all three came running to me. " Look at you three looking like monkeys" I told them. They are covered in colour and glitter.

" Arjun .... atleast your an adult. " I told them while trying to run the colour off their faces with wet tissue. He laughed and said " It's nice to play with kids ...after all I am their favourite chachu ( uncle ) " he said and I laughed.

" Yes you're...now go get a bath. I will help the girls and than we will eat dinner together. " I told them. He nodded and left the room. " Come with me. " I told the girls after giving the servants instruction to clean the room.

I have the girls a bath. Since Aditya is late I fed the girls and Arjun. Read stories for the girls. But since Aditya is late I sat on the dinning table waiting for him.

And while waiting I don't know when but I fell asleep. My sleep broke by a sweet voice" Nisha..." I woke up and saw Aditya sitting infront of me. He is sitting on his knees and his face is close to me.

" You're back. " I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and lied on his shoulder. " Yes , I am. Sorry for keeping you up for so late. " he said and his sweet voice is just melody to my ears.

" Are you hungry? Let me make something for you. " I told him. He is the last person who is left who hasn't eaten anything yet. Even I ate dinner after waiting for him for sometime.

" I don't need dinner. I eat at a business meeting. " he said and gave a soft kiss in my cheeks. " Can you carry me ? I am very sleepy. " I told him.

" Of course I can. " he said and carried me princess style in our room. He placed me in our bed. " You rest here and let me take a shower. " he said and left the room. I kept lying in the bed.

It was lot of work today and I am just too much tired to do anything. I could hear the shower . After sometime I could hear footsteps. Aditya has changed into fresh night clothes.

Than I felt the coveres moved and two strong hand wrapped me around my waist and pulled me. I was soon in Aditya's embrace. " I have a surprise for you " he whispered in my ear.

" What is it ? " I asked him. ". We are going on a vacation. " he said and I can't believe...we are going out together. Is it possible?