8. visiting Husband's office ( Part 2 )

Nisha ( POV )

" so you said you're here for some work...may I know what is it? " he asked after washing his hands. I arranged the boxes and helped him clean the table.

" Yes, remember I told you that I want to open a resturant the other night. " I told him and he nodded seriously, well he looks hot with that look ( focus will you ) yes, yes.

" So I selected a plot for the restaurant. My friend soniya she lended me the place but its in really bad condition. It need renovation work, good tables and so much and I really dont understand what to do. I am so new in it...could you help me please. " the last part came as a whisper ( be confident girl thats your husband ) I am trying.

" You want help from me...what kind of help you want? " he asked and let me think about it. Since I have such golden opportunity lets not waste it.

" Since I havent invested much time in it...I dont know what to do. I am afraid with time....I may be cheated and face loss...so I want your guidance. " I told him, he heard and thought deeply about it.

" Have you planned anything about it? what kind of resturant you want to make? who are your targeted people? How much you want me to invest? And the most important question...how are you going to repay me? " he asked and I am confused ( girl he wants the money back...the amount he will invest ) I am not that dum.

" once my business starts I will pay you..." before I could say more he stopped me with one. " Your my wife...its not my money its ours. So I dont want money but you do have to pay for my advice though. " he said in his serious tone.

" And how to do that? " I asked him, let me know what he wants and than we plan what to do ( someone is trying hard to get you ) you dreaming again.

" Well for start come back in our room. We sleeping in different room can rouse suspiciousness in children's and misunderstanding in our family. " he said that in a straight voice.

( I knew it ) shut it. But his logic is not totally wrong. " If its for kids than I am willing to move in Our room. But I do sleep with lights on. " I told him by challenging him to sleep with lights on.

" No problem " he said. " And now that you agreed...I have a person who can inspect your resturant and do work as you want. What are you going to serve? " he asked.

" When I went to inspect that area I saw that almost four construction work is going on their. A large amount of worker working. And that place have fast food but no place where they can get good healthy home cook food. I thought to target that group. Hot lunch for the offices, lunch for laboures in affordable price....what do you think ? " I asked him.

" Hmm Good idea. That will be a good place to start. " he said. Than he wrote a number on a paper and told " consult with him and he will help you with everything. " we discussed for half an hour about it. Must say he is good.

" Alright " I told him. " Since you had your lunch I will be leaving first. " I told him and packed my bags. Arjun brought his boxes and gave them to me.

" Bhabi the food was awesome loved it. " he said in his childish voice. " I am happy that you liked it...what you want for dinner. " I asked him. He might look skinny but he is quite a foodie.

" Anything that you make...I love your cooking. " he said and well can atleast do that for him. " Okay will make favorite Aloo paratha and chicken butter masala for you. " I told him and he became really happy. He is so cute now I wonder why I used to fight with him in the first place...I was such a dumb girl ( yes you were ) I hate her.

Aditiya ( POV )

" East or west my bhabhi is the best. " Said Arjun to nisha and hugged her.
" Yes, yes....and I have the most cute devar in the world. " She said and hugged him back. A sweet moment which she shared with him.

" Arjun dont be late for dinner. " She said and he nodded and than his eyes fall on the spread sheets on the table.
" Are we planning to open any restaurant bro? " he asked me.

" No your bhabi wants to open a restaurant...thats the plan for it. " I informed him. He looked at her and said " Thats awesome bhabi I am so happy. If you need anything do let me know okay. "

" Of course I will...you're too cute. " she said pulling his cheeks. " let me help you..." he said and took the heavy bags from her. " How sweet of you. " Said nisha with smiling eyes. Arjun went out with the bags.

" Aditiya thank you...I know you dont have good opinion about me but...still you are willing to help me...so thank you. " she told me.

" As long as you dont mess with my family I will help you. " I said but she looked sad...did I said something wrong?

Yes I did...I said my family and not our family. Before I could correct myself she said " I understand " and left. Why I do this? why?

I walked towards my glass window and saw her departing figure. When she was nosy, arrogant, possessive...I hated her.

But now that she ignores me, acts like she don't care about me....that hurts me. I envy person she laughs with, she cares about....I want her attention. But why? why I feel that way? we were at the verge  of breaking up than how things have changed? what are you planning nisha?

Special note :

The above picture is my photography hope you like it.