12. Late night snack for the hard working people ( part 1 ) .

I video called my friends and we talked about our new project. I gave them updates about my work and we decided what work we should do next.

After that I went in my daughters room. They are both sitting together. Both of them are drawing in their little drawing book.

In my previous life I have neglected them a lot. Even my behavior has put a shadow of fear and unhappiness in their life.

But now I will treat them well and let them enjoy their childhood like they should have. " Girls what are you doing? " I called out before entering their room.

" Mummy " they called out with the most adorable smile in their face. How I missed that previously?

" Mummy look I drew a butterfly. " Said Naina showing me her copy.
" So beautiful. " I told her giving her a kiss in her cheek.

" And I drew a rainbow " said Aditi showing me her work. " Thats beautiful.....girls your just amazing. Mummy loves you both. " I told them and they jumped in my lap.

" Now its time to get ready for bed. " I told them and by their expression I know its going to be a hard work. Its sunday tomorrow. And also starting of their summer break....they would hate to sleep early.

" Mom, can't we watch barbie before bed? we don't have school
tomorrow. " Said Aditi with a sad face. I would have let them do whatever they want but it will effect their seduel once school starts.

" we can do one thing....if you promise to sleep early. " I said and both looked at me curiously. " We can have a ocean bath...a barbie story and we can go waterpark tomorrow. " I told and they agreed like lighting.

I didn't spend most time with them before now its perfect time to do ( you go girl ). ( Whats ocean bath? ) My daughters have recently watched little mermaid and now obsessed with sea life.

I filled their tub with hot water....temperature perfect for them. Than I spread all the fishes and star fishes. Aditi and Naina loves them....they are toddlers but giving them bath is challenging.

They would literally float in the ocean of bubbles doesn't let me scrub them and enjoy teasing me by splashing water at me. I still gave them a proper bath and than made them wear their favorite nightdress.

As they lied in bed my mood to read a story died but they wouldn't like if I chicken out now...I promised. I selected a book and before I could read Aditi said " can chachu read us a story....he is super funny and I want him to read story for us. " and I couldn't be happier.

Arjun...yes my devar can help me right now. " Well...lie here as a good girl and I will get chachu for you. " I told them and hurriedly came out of the room.

In the living room Aditya is working in his laptop and Arjun is watching a movie....I hate to disturb him but I have to do it.

" Arjun....can you please help me. " I called him. Like a good boy he turned off the tv turning his attention towards me.

" Aditi and Naina wants you to read them a story....can you please do that. I am exhausted....I dont have strength to do anything else......please help. " I almost folded my hands to request him.

" Anything for my lovely bhabi..." he said getting up and taking the book from my hand. " You're such a life saver....thank you. Bhabi will make your favorite food and cake for you tomorrow...." I told him coaxing him like a child to do my work.

" Can you make mango cake...my friend likes that. " he said with a faint blush in his face. " Hmmm friend....would like to have every single details about that friend. " I said with a serious face.

" Its not like that...." he said blushing red. " Look at you blush....dont be embarrassed bhabi knows. You care for me, help me, know what your....FRIENRD like....I think you will be an amazing partner in future...an ideal man to date. So many broken hearts will be found once your off market. " I teased him more and he blushed from ear to ear.

Before I could tease more he left the room. I turned around Aditiya and his face looks ugly...like he is super upset with something. Must be work related. That guy really works a lot.

Since he is working I didn't bother him and came back to my room. It has been ages that I dont care about my skin....luckily its not too late and I can start it now. I have top class products in my room.

After that much work I deserve a break. I did my skincare routine...it has made my skin clean and I feel fresh all over again. After cleaning my face and changing my cloth I sat down with my resturant plans. So much have to be done.

After working like an hour I think I am hungry again. I should grab something from the kitchen. Even aditiya has not returned in the room...have to see what he is doing.

As I walked down the stairs I saw the most beautiful scene that the world can offer. In the kitchen I saw aditya cooking. His black shirt is rolled up to his elbow, still wearing his watch..looking so handsome doing such a normal work. Still its like treat to eye to watch him work.

" Hey! what's going on? " I called out as I walked in the kitchen. He looked up and smiled and my heart just stopped....why is he so handsome?

" I was hungry....making some noddles for myself. You want some? " he asked and I nodded. " Alright. " he said and started cutting the vegetables. Him cutting vegetables with steady hands is something I can watch all night.

" Do you need help? " I asked him.
" Just sit down...and let me cook. " he said and then started his work again.

I sat on the kitchen counter...and just watched him cook. The way his eyes sparkle and his smile is soo dazzling to watch.

" Did you hear what I asked? " asked aditya. I was in a zone and didn't hear him properly but when he snapped his fingers in front of my eyes...I came back in reality.

He was now too close to be true. " I...what were you asking? " I asked him....totally clueless about what he was asking. He came little closer...I could feel his warm breath near my face...he streached his arms and placed them near me....a sweet smell is coming from him.

" You want your noodles spiecy or normal? " he asked than he picked a bowl of chillies from the table which was behind me and moved. My breath still caught in my throat....my cherks horribly red from blushing. Was he teasing me just now? He has a playful smile in his lips.

" Normal. " I said and he nodded and started to do his work. He was probably working....nothing to misunderstand...like he will ever love me....I have to cheek my behavior around him. Cause he may not like me being like that...have to be careful.