The meeting/Oh shitballs fuck

Angel was nervously fidgeting with his hands as the bird guy reviewed his life bonding contract. 

Valentino was happily sitting across from him, knowing something that Husk didn't... But Angel knew, he knew what Val was thinking. 

That bastard knew that Angel couldn't leave him, no matter how hard he tried. 

After a long moment of silence, the Ars Goetia prince spat out the long awaited words

 "This contract is barely legally binding, it isn't signed with a full name, and its marked with an unauthorized charector. Plus, this contract only gives you control of him in the office, he can quit whenever he wants and- oh one more thing,"

 Angel couldn't bear it. He half hoped the contract would be legally binding so he didn't have to break the news to Husk that- 

"this contract gives Valentino permission to drug you into loving him, that's illegal." Stolas looked up, to see Husk and Angel dumbfounded.

 "Your released from your-" 

he couldn't finish, because Valentino went ballistic. 

"FUCK YOU, FICK ALL OF YOU" he pulled out an angelic gun, next to it, another contract. 

"Angeeeel baby, how about you sign this new contract eh?" 

the gun was at Husks head now, and Stolas was pinned to the wall with a table.

 "And we can aaaaaal get on with our PATHETIC lives...ylu can't leave me angel cakkkes"

 he said the words so that they stretched out like nails on a chalkboard. 

"NO ANGEL" Husk warned but...

 It was too late. Angel signed the contract

"Let husk go" Angel growled, 

"as you wish" Val breathed. "Go live with your poor drunken husband and that slutty princess. But every day, from now on, your in the office from 6AM TO MIDNOGHT YOU GOT IT SLUT!?"

 "Yes..val" 

Sorry it's short I have a game today and I'm tired as fuck