Beat his Bald Ass

Husk woke up with the answer. 

His back was killing him, seeing as he slept on the floor in front of Angels door.

 He wandered back to his room and reached under the mattress. He pulled out a small cookie tin and he opened it. 

965 hellbucks. He had been saving up to pay off Alastor but... He wasnt as naive anymore. 

He could use this cash to pay off Angel Dust but...In a different way. 

I.M.P they would help. 

He walked to their office and rang the doorbell. a grumpy wolf girl answered it 

"come in" She murmered 

"or dont, I havent had my coffee and I dont give a fuck yet" 

she wandered back into the building and he followed her. "You want someone in the living world dead?" she asked, sitting down at a desk. 

"Not quite" Husk answered, looking at the tin can in his paws "do you...Would you kill someone in he-

"No"

 "but-"we cant do that" 

Husk groaned and mashed his palm into his face 

"would you do it for 965 hellbucks?" He asked, showing her the tin.

 The girl let out a small gasp and pressed a button on her desk. An Imp suddenly burst open the door, looking important. So...Husk guessed he was? 

"Make it 969 and you have a deal!"

 Husk gave him a wierd look, but obliged. He handed him 4 dollars out of his wallet

 "Ok so who do you want us to BLEGH" He asked, making a chopping motion at his neck 

"uhm, Valentino?" "Oh shit!" The imp opened the door he came out of, and walked away with the money.

 "Wait! Will you do it?" "bitch,  I'm going to put this bluntly. Your fucking insane if you think we can do that." 

The Imp shook his head 

"But!" 

"Shush, look we can kill people in the living world, or sometimmmmes hell for a hefty price orwecanunbindcontracts BUT we cannot kill overlords its too dangerous." 

"Wait! What was that last part?" 

"we cant kill overlords?"

 "no, you can unbind contracts?"

 "ummmh my frien-ahem-colleague uhm Buisness...I KNOW A GUY who can find flaws in contract but- Its not gurranteed! Stolas is busy like, a lot"

 Husk looked at the Imp with pleading eyes "please". 

"Its for a girl isnt it?" he asked

 "not exactly...its a boy but were not-I dont-"been there done that" The Imp chuckled, 

"I'm Blitz by the way, and your Husk. Former overlord, now a lowly bartender"

 "how did you-"I have a question, is this guy self loathing with major anxiety and a sex problem?" 

"um...yeah?"

 "Ok I'll do it!" Blitz smiled, taking the case. Bring this guy here on saturday and around midday, I'll send an invatation to Val" 

Husk shook his head solemnly "it wont be that easy" he informed Blitz. 

He just shrugged "I'll tell him its a sex party" Husk thought for a moment

 "that might work"

 "well see you saturday!" Blitz said briefly bfore slamming the door on Husk. 

He dragged his ass back to the hotel, but noticed a certain building in the corner of his eye. 

The Porn Studio and next to it? 

A Subway. 

"AUGH" Angel yelped with surprise at Husks appearence outside his work.

 "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE" 

Husk handed him a sandwich and responded "im walking you back to the hotel" 

He was confused, but he eagerly grasped the Subway sandwich and started eating

 "why?" He finally asked, throwing the wrapping into a bush. 

Its hell, there arent any trash cans.

 "I was in the area" Husk grumbled. 

It was surprisingly cute.

 "Thhhhaaaanks Husky" Angel winked.

 "Angel you can cut the crap around me...fucking dumbass" 

Angel cocked his head back to look at the sky "what crap?" He asked, playing dumb 

"The foundation bullshit and the Husky shit" Husk answered, scratching his neck 

"Its fucking dumb, and we both know you would much rather be genuine" 

Angel snorted and looked at Husk for a moment. 

He was grumpy, per usual. But there was a glimmer of sun in his eyes, that wanted death. 

Death for someone. 

Hopefully not my death haha,

 "No seriously take off the foundation, your not fooling anyone. 

Angel nodded thoughtfully and rubbed his face with his sleeve.

 He knew he couldnt hide his physical  wounds from Husk, so he was just trying his best to show no mental pain. 

He had enough himself.

"want a drink?" Husk asked, opening the doors of the hotel

"that sounds nice, yeah kitty"

"shut the fuck up"

hi

another chapter

sorry.

Oh, sorry for what? Ima let you think about that because I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

Last chapter had 666 words, and i didnt wanna tell you guys that because i didnt wanna mess it up, but still how cool is that?

Have a good weekend and stay horny!

Unless your not horny then BECOME HORNY!