Husk Finds Out

drink" Angel stated, slamming his almost limp hand down on the bar counter

"please" Angel looked up to Husks eyes to see... pity.

fuck thats the last thing I need right now

"I mean I'm fine Husky" Angel could see Husk twitch in annoyance at his little "pet name" good.

"But I'd be better if we..." He stuck his pointer finger into a hole he made with his other hand.

Like a dart Husks hands reached for Angels face and he pulled him close 

"umh-I" Angel was too out of breath by Husks face close to his that he couldnt even make a sex joke about their new state. 

Too out of breath to make a sex joke? Is that even possible 

"You have, purple on your eye" Husk murmered, taking his thumb and slowly carressing Angels cheek. 

A cake batter like substance was removed to show layers of harmed skin, a bruised eye, a punctured cheek

 "shit Angel did you put concealer over an open wound?" 

"well I-Uhm yes?" 

Husk shook his head slowly and he grabbed a paper towel from behing the counter, and while still holding onto Angels cheek with one hand, moistened it under the sink and started rubbing angels face.

 The layers of foundation, concealer, and liquid blush slowly faded to show more wounds 

"Take off your shirt"

 "I uhm-"Take off your shirt Angel I want to take a look."

 "What are you, a doctor?" Angel asked kind of nervously as he removed his tattered hot ping strap shirt.

 "Holy- Angel what is Val doing to you?" Husk asked, as he viewed several scars and open wounds. 

They were fresh too, probably happened that very day.

 "Angel" Husk cupped Angels chin in his hands "Angel what is Val doing to you?" 

"I-uh I have to uhm" Angel was at a loss for words as Husks concerned eyes conformed into his. "I have to go!"

 Angel pulled away from that soft touch and started to run up the stairs to his room. 

Moistness filled his eyes and he could barely see as he tripped over a stair and fell on his face 

"Angel!" Husk was right behing him, or far away the difference was obscured.

 "Angel come down your bleeding!"

 "DONT CONFRONT VAL...NO" Ang-Anthony was being immature he knew but... If Husk confronted Valentino, and he got hurt... 

"NONONONOOO LEAVE ME ALONE" HE screamed, to the voices in his head to himself to life. 

But Husk was right next to him "Angel" Husk reached out his hand and tipped his head sideways

 "take my hand we can deal with this I can-"no" 

The door slammed behing him. "Angel..."

 Anthony sighed and picked up Fat Nuggets. He stared at the door.

Anthony, you know he can help you, why wont you let him?

 "I dont know" he whispered 

Haha cock-face! You cant even stand to see him get hurt! Pathetic little shit! ANGEL DUSTTTT

"shut up" Anthony choked a bit as he sat down with his back against the door that he brutally slammed in Husks face.

 Tears streamed down and Anthony choked out a sob

you should let him help you Anthony

 "why...?" 

Fat Nuggets oinked in responce and Anthony rubbed his head. "Buenna Notte Husk" Angel sighed. 

Angel was being wierd about Val, especially when he brought up Val hurting him. 

He was definitely being abused but-Val owns his soul. 

"Im sorry" Husk whispered, putting his head on his door. 

He couldnt do much to help Angel and he wished he could. 

With his back to the doorway he sat down. He heard murmering coming from Angel 

"Buenna Notte Angel" Husk whispered, 

not sure if Angel would respond,

 or if he heard him at all.

yeah i redid this chapter i feel like shit

please I dont know whats wrong but ive got a stomach ache a headache im dying

well not really

Go the fuck to sleep k? Im not gonna but I hate myelf

I love you though<3

even though weve never met... WHATEVER I still love u