34. Use Them & Abuse Them

Marshall's P.O.V.

One month later

One month later...

The bright ass LA sunlight hits me straight in the face and I squint my eyes at it from behind my glasses, feeling annoyed like a motherfucker. I'm hangover as shit right and my head is pounding as I step off the plane.

I have just returned to LA from Detroit where I was spending some more quality time with my daughter and niece for a few days, plus, Kim fucking went into labor and she called me and practically begged me to visit her at the hospital.

Why was it me she called and not the drug dealer that had knocked her slutty ass up, I have no idea, but fuck it, I still went and saw her. We've been sort of hooking up again, on-and-off, the last couple of weeks, but imma be a dumb motherfucker to keep all my attention on just her, of course.

I've been having a different bitch in my bed almost every night, kicking them sluts out as soon as I had busted a nut, exactly how it should be.

I've been chilling the last couple of days though, just hanging out with my daughters in the D. I even spent some time with Kim's newborn, and that kid already has my heart, no gonna lie. I mean, she ain't mine, but I was thinking imma adopt that little girl, Whitney.

But now I'm back again in LA though, I still got this album I'm currently working on to finish and deadlines to meet. Deadlines that I've been slacking off on lately, cause instead of recording more songs for the album, I might've put out a diss track or two more about Ja Rule and the whole Murder Inc, and that bitch Aurora. Paul tells me I can't put out the Aurora diss though, due to the NDA we have both signed previously, but this motherfucker thinks he outta his mind if he really believes that's gonna stop me. Then again, even if I don't release the song, it still felt good as shit to put my thoughts about that bitch on paper. If motherfuckers thought it was bad when I had rapped about killing my ex-wife, their jaws would really drop then, cause that chick, the way she fucking played me..

Nah, let me stop..

Anyhow. Dre pretty much sounded like he was ready to bust my balls if I ain't got in the studio real quick and recorded at least something for the new album, so here I am now. Straight from the airport to the studio I go, entering the Interscope building with my durag pulled low over my head, still rubbing my red eyes. I ain't get a good night's sleep in what seems like fucking forever, man. I don't really know why, probably cause I'm stressed, and even the Ambien ain't working for me no more, suppose I should up my dosage or some shit.

On the way to the studio, I do make a quick stop at the McDonald's drive through widow and grab me something to eat, I'm hungry as a motherfucker right now, and I quickly wolf down the Big Mac meal with everything super-sized on it.

As I'm stepping out of the car though with my bodyguard walking in front of me, my phone vibrates in the pocket of my sweats, I pull it out while simultaneously lowering the headphones from my ears, I was just listening to some beats Dre had sent me earlier, tryna put myself into working mode before I even hit the recording booth.