1. The First Lady Of Murder Inc

Auroras's P.O.V.

2003

Location: Auroras's apartment

Then later, a very popular LA nightclub

Baby, I'm not always there when you call, but I'm always on timeAnd I gave you my all, now baby be mineI'm not always there when you call, but I'm always on timeAnd I gave you my all, now baby be mine

And I gave you my all, now baby be mine
I'm not always there when you call, but I'm always on time
And I gave you my all, now baby be mine

The song that I've recently sang with Ja currently blasting through my speakers in my room, I smile at myself in the mirror.

Putting on finishing touches on my makeup and fluffing up my hair and making sure my outfit is right.

"Yo, Aurora! You about ready yet, girl?" Jeffrey asks me, popping up at my door step, his bald head shining underneath that bandana he crookedly placed over his forehead. Nigga tryna look like the next 2Pac or some shit.

Ja is my boy, I love that nigga to death though. He's like one of my best friends and like a big brother to me.

 He's like one of my best friends and like a big brother to me

"Yes, nigga, I'm ready, the fuck!" I smirk.

"Don't be getting that attitude with me, Aurora. You know how y'all bitc... I mean, females, get," Jeffrey smirks. He was almost about ready to call me out of my name, but be knows I don't tolerate this shit. I am like the sweetest girl ever, but respect me or else.

"Welp, I'm all ready, boy," I smile.

"Shit, get over here then, girl."

Ja offers me his hand.

I frown just slightly before I grab it.

I'm not exactly crazy of this whole rumor thing that Jeffrey and I are an actual couple that's been running in the media. I don't really know how it had started in the first place neither, but I'm guessing me being officially dubbed The First Lady Of Murder Inc had something to do with it.

You see, for all intents and purposes, I am in fact The First Lady... no actually scratch that, The Only lady of Murder Inc.

That's how my whole music career shit got started.