IX ✧ ℑ𝔫 𝔐𝔶 𝔉𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
ℑ𝔫 𝔐𝔶 𝔉𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

    ❝Have you seen him? He's so fineee!❜❜

Didn't matter if it was a girl or boy or whatever, they all looked at me. I hear them say I'm fine, but I don't see it.

Quickly walking out of the hall, into the restroom I seem to find. I grab my phone to text Chan.

My older brother.

Related? No, but I'm his adopted brother. Still we are practically siblings. Just brothers from another mother, as most say? I texted him that I'm in the restroom. My first thoughts of being here was definitely different then what I expected. Chan would describe this school 'boring'. However everyone seems energetic.

Maybe it's just him.

Maybe it's just the fact he hasn't met anyone to have fun with. But who knows? Getting dragged out of my thoughts, I hear a faint ❝Innie?❜❜ I fucking told him to stop calling me that.

❝I am over here, and stop calling me that dumbass name.❜❜ Chan quickly walks over to to, giving me an eye roll, ❝Shut your ass up, I'm here to help you.❜❜ he said.

He tells me whatever I need to know about this damn school, as well as where are my classes, despite the fact he's barely been here for a few days. I nod in understandment at every word he says.

Now we are walking in the halls - around 8 in the morning or so, and class is already 'bout to start. Which explains why most of the halls are empty. I was glad I had my first class with Chan, so it wouldn't be difficult to find my way to my class alone.

❝By the way, everyone has their own friend groups, so don't bother. Just stick with me.❜❜ Chan said, nodded right after, yet I would like to make more friends. Not be stuck to Chan for the rest of my high school years? Like I already have to live with him, now stick with him. Don't get wrong, I love my hyung, it's just sometimes I need my own life, without him.

Entering the class, the teacher quickly gave me a little introduction, then I made my way over to Chan hyung.

I looked around and some of these faces looked familiar...awfully familiar.

I was paying close attention to the attendance the teacher was calling.

Kim Seungmin?❜❜ silence. ❝Here!❜❜ seeing the teacher scribble down something on her sheet. Kim Seungmin..?  I swear I heard that name before. I remember that name - I know that name. I look around the room. ❝What are you looking for?❜❜ Chan hyung asks me.

❝Do you a Kim Seungmin?❜❜ I ask, I swear I saw something in his eyes flicker, ❝hes right behind us,❜❜ I look behind to see a boy, duh, but he had light brown hair, soft featured face, and he was do focused talking with some kid next to him. ❝And the one he's talking to is Lee Minho.❜❜

Don't know a Lee Minho, I do know a Lee.

❝Why are you asking?❜❜ Chan asks, I just shrug my shoulders, ❝his name sounded familiar you know?❜❜ Chan looked at me weird before looking towards the front.

But I couldn't focuse. The voices behind kept on talking and talking. I heard the teacher than them behind me.

I turned around to take a glance at him.

It's been a long time I seen him.

    Uneasiness washed over me, I felt like someone was staring at me. I looked up only to see the another new kid staring at me. Once I noticed him staring he quickly turned around. Yet he looked awfully familiar, and his presence reminded me of someone. I couldn't pinpoint it.