III ✧ 𝔙𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔬 𝔊𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔰

••••••••••••••
𝔙𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔬 𝔊𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔰
••••••••••••••••

❝So how was school, Hyunjin?❜❜ Mom said, I looked at her and shrugged, ❝Today the teacher gave us so much work! I hate her!❜❜ I said, ❝Hyunjin! I already told you to stop saying this like that!❜❜ I shrugged. I really don't care.

What I care is why is this kid here? Who even is he? And is he going to leave? He seems like he doesn't like talking - I mean I waved back at me, but didn't talk. He just sat there eating his kimchi that my mom prepared. He seems quiet aswell. I look at my mom then to him. I see that she got the hint.

❝Ah! Seungmin did you say hi to Hyunjin?❜❜ Seungmin. I feel like I heard that name before? Seungmin then just nods his head. ❝Did he Hyunjin?❜❜ mom said, I too nod my head due to food in my mouth.

❝Hyunjin I want you to know hes going through a hard time right now, and it's his birthday try to cheer him up. He does talk but he's very quiet right now, please bring the Seungmin I know, okay?❜❜

❝Sure❜❜

❝Well I'm on my way to work, take care of him and yourself.❜❜ then she leaves. It use to be my time, but now I have Seungmin. It seems like the way she says this shows he is not leaving.

Therefore I went over to his room. I knock on his door, I then slowly open the door. There was Seungmin sleeping? Sleeping at this time? I walk over and see he was infact sleeping. I looked around his room, he has around 6 pairs of shirts and pants. Not that much if you ask me.

He had nothing in the room. Boring.

I went back to my room after I closed his room. I didn't have nothing to do other than use my tablet that I got in my birthday. I want to talk to Seungmin, but it seems like he isn't very talkative and we can't seem to click. Even though I'm barely 9 years old, my mom says I'm very mature for my age.

I mean I wonder what happen to Seungmin for him to become so quiet. That's what Mom said. She said he was the most energetic boy - always laughing and smiling. I don't even know how my mom knows him because I never met him? All I know from him is that he has 8 years old and is Kim Seungmin.

I mean I don't even know where he came from?

Would he go to school with me? If he does that would be fun! To finally have someone to walk with home other than Ji. I mean I like Ji, but he talks to fast if scares me.

Ji is my friend I met from walking home. He has told that his mom works at a big company and that his dad works in a different country. Ji goes to the school next to mines, that's why I always see him. He lives next street.

Ji told me he was moving to my school, but just doesn't know when. Which makes me glad because not only would I be able to walk with him, but also go to school with him! And then I'll have Seungmin with me!

If he goes to school with me.

I mean mom would probably let it be? Right?

7:28 P.M

I was making myself something to eat due to being a bit hungry. I just made myself a toast with avocado. Yet I heard some noise from the living room. I walk over while having my toast in my hand. I peek over the couch and see Seungmin sitting there with the controller.

❝Hi!❜❜ I said again.

He waves back at me. Okay? I sit down next to him. He turns on the TV and starts switching from channel to channel. Then he stops in a cartoon. I wasnt watching it though. I was thinking to myself again. I wanted to ask him so many questions about what happened to him that made him come here.