VIII ✧ 𝔉𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨

°°°°°°°°
𝔉𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨
°°°°°°°°°

   Am I weird for thinking that the people you live with is slightly..adorable?

   ❝You know, Seung, your kinda weird?❜❜

I looked at him, sarcastically, and opened my mouth in a shocked way. He just laughed at me. ❝Sorry?❜❜ I said, again, he laughed at me. ❝But at least your funny!❜❜ he laughed.

❝Thanks?❜❜ we continued our conversation, but the person I was talking to wasn't Minho nor Hyunjin.

Han..or Jisung?

I don't know when, but all of a sudden me and him were..friends? I have my 4th block with him, but we never talked. I think it was until recently we started talking. I needed help, but I was too shy to ask anyone and I kinda got used to Jisung always being at our house, so I asked him for help.

I was hesitant, of course. However the more I thought of not understanding the work which could possibly lead to me failing whatever we were doing, no. Therefore I just asked Jisung; because he was literally right next to me.

Then when I asked him it became like a constant thing, I would ask him for help and we would talk. Like over and over. No one knew this, but only the people in our class. However Minho didn't know I was friends with Jisung, and Hyunjin either, and I don't think Jisung told him as well.

Anyways, me and Jisung became close? We would talk about everything and anything, well mostly Jisung was talking.

Jisung would tell me the most outrageous stories and stuff he experienced! Like what do you mean your hamster died because you tried CPR on it!? Like that isn't normal!!!

He would also tell me what was going on in his group, and well it was just me and Minho - so I would tell him much.

❝Hey, Seung, so I kinda have this crushhh...❜❜ he paused, turning my way to look at me. ❝And you kinda know himmmmm!!❜❜ he says, I think to myself, who do I know that Han could possibly have a crush on. I mean I rarely even speak to anyone.

I looked at him confused, ❝I don't know!❜❜ Jisung just sighed and shrugged his shoulders, ❝If you don't know then I don't know.❜❜ he said, THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!

I looked at him just for him to look  unbothered. Whatever.

   I was talking with Changbin while I noticed the teacher talking to someone in the phone. She looked calm but her tone said otherwise.

❝Yes I understand!❜❜ she said pausing, ❝Oh my lor-! I swear we can't have anything in this damn school.❜❜

Suddenly the class got quiet. Ms.Ling looked around, she whispered a light, talk to you later. ❝Get back to work.❜❜ she said in her usual tone. Yet her look stayed calm, in an unusual way..

Whateverrrr

❝What is she on?❜❜ I heard Changbin say, I nod looking away from her. Suddenly the fire alarms started ringing.