Sunday

DANS POV

"Whats the address again, Danny?"

"Mum! Don't call me Danny!" I scold her "45 Plocide Avenue" I say grumpily

"Okay, can you plug that into the GPS"

"Sure" I say as I punch in the letters and number into the tiny machine with a flimsy screen. I place it on the dash board and relax in the chair. We pull up in front of what looks like a mansion, its huge! I get out of the car and wave to my mum, who I love. But she can get annoying sometimes. isling my bag over my shoulder and walk up the footpath.

"DAN!" I hear someone yell behind me. I turn around and see Phil on the lawn of the house opposite to the one I was walking into. I check the door and it says "44". Well shit, that was the wrong house. I hitch up my bag and run across the calm road.

"I wish I lived there" Phil sighs "it belongs to the Samson's"

"Me too" I chuckle as I walk into a much more realistic house, I check out of precaution, the door says "45". I sigh as I push open the fast closing door that Phil has opened. We walk into the kitchen and there is a women who looks like Phil, just like an older, female version. But that makes sense considering that is exactly what she is

"Hello! im Daniel, But you can call me Dan" I say as shake her hand

"Hello Daniel, But you can call me Dan!" She laughs at her 'humour' I try to as well but i'm not a good fake laugher and she picks up on it "Oh Dan, you don't have to laugh at what I say! My name is Felicia" She smiles

"Mummmmmmmmm, were gonna go upstairs" he says blushing and slightly slurring his words. he grabs my hand and leads me upstairs. I'm blushing now too, I wasn't expecting him to grab me hand. it cute though, I like it.

He walks me into his bedroom an I am bombarded with green, blue and a whole ceiling full of posters. Wow, now I understand why he is messy when it comes to neatness. His whole room is messy, but its not messy. its just crowded. But its so... Phil. its cute. I walk over to his bed and sit down. he joins me and our bodies fall into the middle of the bed. He looks at me awkwardly and slides back to the edges.

"So Mr Flirty Wirty Woo Woo" he giggles at himself "How do I ask her out?"

"Phil?"

"Yah bish?" he answers in an American accent

"What's up?" I ask concerned "Your acting a 'funny'" he sticks his tongue out at me

"I had a few too many umm, ummm, umm. Ya know, those cute little dinner champagnes"

"its 9 AM, why are you drinking those so early?" I ask concerned

"imnot!" he protests. I cant tell him not to, he is legally allowed to drink, I have about a month before I can "itsjustthat, when I drink. The side effects stay with me for longer than usual" he slurs

"What would your mother say?" I say fretfully

"She knows! I told her, I tell her almost everything"

"is she okay with it?"

"Yes? Anyway you came here to teach me!" I sigh and give in, Phil is pretty fun to be around when he is tipsy. I feel bad at the same time, I cant do anything that might lead him on. But wait, he is straight. I know that because he wants to ask a girl out, what could I possibly do that would lead him on?

"DAN, DANiEL?!" Phil is yelling in my ear, he must have been doing that for a while as seemed to be frustrated.

"What do you want to know!" I yell, not angrily but just so i'm heard.

"How to..."

"Phil, come on. Use your words, I believe in you" I laugh

"Hug." he says

"Oh cool, I guess I can hug you. But like, yeah" I shrug and reach out my arms and he takes them. His hair smells like hair, I don't know what those guys I sit with are on about. Maybe the people they hug wash their with rose petals or something. Oh wait, there is a subtle hint of a weird, pale vannila scent. its nice, I guess?

"Your hair smells nice" I mumble. Okay it turns out it smells really good, like what the fuck. What shampoo does he use?

"Thanks, your deodorant smells. Manly? I guess. I don't know its smells nice but reminds me of 8th grade change rooms after Sport" he rabbles

"Wow, I think we need to work on your complimenting skills. Your good at hugging, I think this lesson is done." I laugh and push him off, but he doesnt move "PhilLLLLLLLLLLLL" I whine while struggling under his lanky limbs

"DANNNNNNNN" he imitates me

"OFF Phil. OFF!" I scold him like a dog when it gets on the new couch, but then it looks at you with puppy eyes and you've lost the battle because the dog is so cute. That is what I was feeling right now too. I try to push him off, but he doesnt move. I give up and stay still for 10 seconds. I feel him loosen his grip and push himself off of me.

"Dannnnnnnnn"

"What, Phil" I remark

"I like you"

"No. No you do not"

"But idooooooooooo" he whines on

"Hah nice try Phil, I know your straight and you like this girl who you refuse to tell me the name of" I scoff.

I really thought he was joking, but he leaned in and our lips were so close together. I could feel his breath of my neck. it was strange, but nice. Maybe I like Phil too. I almost let him kiss me but I remember that he is probably still confused and is just joking. I push him away and he squints his eyes playfully and flops back onto the bed. Under estimating the distance between him and the edge of the bed, he gets misbalanced and falls off the bed onto his head.

"Owwwwwwww" he moans in complaint

"You okay?" I ask nervously, but in a calm manner

"Yeah. Can you come visit me?"

"I suppose" I say as I slide down the bed to the ground

"Hey," he says and turns his head to look at me "I wasn't joking man"

"Phil, if you really weren't joking. I don't know, talk to be again in Media Studies or something"

"What? Oh. Okay?" he says unsurely and i'm pretty sure he didn't hear what I just said. I don't have problem with that.