Advice?

PHILS POV

Dear Book,

In class today Daniel impersonated Miss Whish. He's pretty good at accents, although i'm better because I am just a skilled master. We didn't talk much but when we did it was mostly about the class or the order of the things of my desk. He seems pretty flirty, probably good for dating advice or whatnot. I think I might ask him about how to ask out the girl i fancy,

Phil

DANS POV

I have Media Studies Ext. 4 times a week. I don't have it on Thursdays, so that is my least favourite day of the week. Also I have maths, english and language, so Thursday is fighting a losing battle. I mainly hate it because I don't get to see Phillip, even though i'm not quite sure why I miss seeing him that much, I kind of just do. First of all on Thursday I have Art, its fun but I have no idea how the fuck to do it. This unit requires us to make a clay sculpture of an elephant. We had to make these eggy things for the body and he pretty much looks like a depressed frog that is solving one of life's greatest questions. He is certainly the sketchiest elephant i've ever seen. After Art I have recess, I sit with some people that I like, and they like me but I don't LOVE them. I would invite them to my house, but not to do anything other than study. We chat and talk but what they say isn't really important. After recess I have Maths and English. I pay more attention in English because i'm primary school they noticed I was good so they gave me extension work, so when I got to high school I already knew most of it and was ahead. Because I understand what they are talking about I actually pay attention because it makes sense. Maths, not so much. in primary school I was always in the basic classes so when I got to high school I was fucked. But because I tried out for the academic program and got in on the basis of my English skills, they assume i'm good at Maths and Language and everything else. Yeah no.

PHILS POV

HEy BoOk! Today i didn't have any classes with Daniel, so today sucked. i don't even know why, i just like being around him.

Phillion