Facing the Enemy

"After conquering Cloud Tower Castle, Valtor unleashed a witches’ attack against Alfea. The Winx and their classmates repelled the attack, but Headmistress Faragonda has gone missing,"said Narrator.

*Scene: Mirta's Dorm*

*Mirta is looking at a picture of her and Lucy*

"Oh, Lucy, why did you attack us? What made you do it?,"asked Mirta.

*She looks out the window, pondering*

*Scene: Alfea*

*The Winx are heading out to find Faragonda*

"Girls, use your spells wisely and find Miss Faragonda. Fly safely,"said Griselda. "Okay. Here's what we know: Faragonda and Valtor were last seen heading to Gloomywood forest,"said Bloom. "Well, that's not much to go on. Gloomywood is huge! Do you know how long it would take to search the whole thing?,"asked Flora. "It would take precisely five weeks, six days, 14.2 minutes,"said Tecna. "Wow. And I guess we'd better get started. Come on!,"said Musa. "Wait a minute. Has anybody seen the pixies?,"asked Asia. "Yeah, it has been a while. It told them we were doing some detective work, and they all just disappeared,"said Aisha.

*The pixies arrive. Tune is dressed as a police officer*

"Did someone say "detective"?,"asked Chatta. "The pixies are on the case and ready for action,"said Tune. "Ready to follow the clues to Miss Faragonda,"Chatta said.

*Scene: Griffin's Office*

"So we didn't get the spells from Alfea, but the good news is, neither did the Winx,"said Stormy. "Yeah, we barbecued their library. And their spells,"said Darcy. "Easy does it. If I were you, I wouldn't be so confident,"said Valtor. "Why not? That place was smoking hot when we left,"Stormy said. "There must be nothing left of Alfea but a pile of ashes. You should be thanking us,"said Icy.
"Thanks to you, I am right back where I started!,"Valtor said. "Wait, what do you mean? I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about,"Icy said. "Your failure to get the job done as soon as you left the Winx put the fire out,"He said. "Huh?,"Stormy asked. "I need someone with real ability. Just one person with whom I can share all my power...,"He said. "Just one?,"asked Darcy. "To share your power?,"Icy asked.

*Valtor is watching Griffin through his crystal ball*

"I'll give you one last chance to prove yourselves. I want you to keep an eye on Griffin,"Valtor said. "Sure, no problem. We've totally got it covered,"said Icy.

*Valtor grins*

*Scene: Gloomywood*

*Musa, Aisha, and Stella are in their Enchantix forms while Bloom, Asia, Tecna, and Flora are in their Winx forms*

'Hey, I think we're getting closer,"said Musa.

*Half of the forest is destroyed*

"Wow. Looks like nobody win that fight. Lockette, I need your help. Can you detect Faragonda's presence?,"asked Bloom. "Oh... I'm sorry. I don't feel so good...,"said Lockette. "Valtor's spells left a large residue of dark magic. It's scrambling Lockette's receptors,"said Digit. "Bloom, let's not push Lockette. The forest can give us some answers. Come on, follow me!,"said Flora.

*The others follow Flora*

"I'm asking the trees what they saw,"Flora said. "Do you sense anything, Flora? Are the trees willing to answer you?,"asked Asia. "Yes, I feel it. Everyone stand back! Nature to me!,"She said.

*A bluster of wind and leaves surround Flora*

"That sound. It's like music,"said Musa. "It's the voice of nature,"said Flora.