Diaspro's Deception

"To celebrate the thousandth anniversary of their kingdom, Sky and Scott invited Bloom and Asia to Eraklyon. They doesn't know it yet, but they're for a nasty surprise,"said Narrator.

*Scene: Bloom's Nightmare*

*Bloom is walking around*

"Bloom?,"asked Stella. "Huh?,"asked Bloom. "Bloom?,"asked Musa. *sees them *minus Aisha and Asia* circling above her* What?,"Bloom asked. "Oh, Bloom!,"said Tecna.

*This horrifies Bloom*

"No!,"She yelled. "What's the matter, Bloom? Are you scared of us?,"asked Stella. "Don't be afraid, we're your friends!,"said Musa.

*Musa cackles as the fairies circle faster*

"*horrifed, covering her ears* Go away, all of you! Leave me alone! I'm not scared of you, just stop!,"yelled Bloom. "Aw, you shouldn't be ashamed of what you're not,"said Musa. "Isn't your fault you never become a true fairy. Your little sister Asia will be,"said Stella. "An Enchantix, Bloom! That's what they call,"Musa said. "Real fairies like Aisha,"said Flora.

*Aisha comes in, in her Enchantix*

"Hi, Bloom,"said Aisha.

*Scene: Red Fountain ship*

*Bloom is sleeping on Aisha's lap. Asia was shaking Bloom up*

"Bloom? Bloom, wake up. You okay?,"asked Asia. "No!,"yelled Bloom.
"Everything's alright, Bloom. You're okay,"said Aisha. "Oh Aisha, Asia, I just had a nightmare,"Bloom said. "Same here, but I woke up quickly,"Asia said.
"You're just nervous about Sky and Scott's big party. It's not everyday you get to hang out with your boyfriend's parents. Especially when their parents just happened to be the king and queen of Eraklyon. But don't worry,"said Stella. "I am worried about what they're going to think of me, Stella. I hope they like me,"said Bloom. "I hope they like me too Bloom,"said Asia. "They are going to love you, Bloom. Just like I do,"said Sky. "So do I my beautiful and gorgeous alpha. They're going to love you Asia. I just know it,"said Scott.

*Sky kisses Bloom and Scott kisses Asia*

"Oh, Sky,"said Bloom. "Oh, Scott,"said Asia. "Um, guys? Hello! Knock off the public affection, will you?
*Girls giggle* Hey, what was that?,"asked Riven. "Don't worry, guys. That's just the magical fireworks to welcome all the guests to Eraklyon. Isn't it great?,"asked Sky. "Uh, what about that? That's what I call a flashy welcome,"said Brandon. "Oh, Timmy. Isn't it beautiful?,"asked Tecna. "Well, you look happy,"said Timmy. "I am. I just can't wait for the party. It'll be... Whoa, watch out!,"She yelled. "Rumor has it, there's going to be a huge orchestra,"said Musa. "That's right,"said Sky. "And I heard the cake is going to be over 20 feet high!,"said Stella.
Sky: That's true, too,"Sky said. "And I heard that your biological mother is coming to the party Scott. I'm really am nervous to meet her,"said Asia. "That's right and don't worry she will loves you Asia,"said Scott. "And I heard that every guest is gonna get a brand new hover bike,"said Riven. "Now where did you hear that?,"Scott asked. "Well actually, I made it up. But hey, wouldn't that be awesome?,"Riven asked. "Look! The royal palace,"said Tecna. "It's beautiful,"said Aisha. "I'm so excited and a little nervous,"said Bloom. "Me too,"said Asia. "You'll be just fine, Bloom and Asia. You're a real princesses now,"said Stella.

*Girls giggle*

"Oh, cut it out, Stella,"They said.

*Scene: The Eraklyon Courtyard*

"Guys, we have to go. Our parents are waiting. But we will see you all very soon. We'll be counting down the minutes,"said Sky and Scott. "Blech! Those lovebirds need to take it down a notch,"said Stella. "Well, I think it's romantic,"Flora. "See ya!,"Scott and Sky.
"Sky, Scott, wait! Where do we go?,"asked Bloom and Asia. "Now what do we do?,"asked Aisha. "Well, I don't know about all of you, but I'm going to put on my evening gown and hit back hard!,"Stella said.