Heroes of the Past

"The Winx saved the queen mermaid of Andros. Aisha sacrificed herself for the queen, discovering the Enchantix power, and became a stronger, magic fairy,"said Narrator.

*Scene: Espero*

"Greetings, friends,"said Resort Worker 1.

*Two tourists land from the ship*

"Greetings and welcome. Welcome to Espero,"said Both citizens.

*The two tourists exit the ship*

"The most enchanted kingdom in the entire magic dimension. The perfect resort for your perfect holiday,"They said.

*The ship leaves Espero*

"What's this?,"asked Male Tourist. "Huh?,"asked Female Tourist. "It's clouding up!,"He yelled. "Impossible, there are no clouds here!,"yelled Resort Worker 1.

*The Trix and Valtor appear*

"Who... who are you?,"asked Male Tourist. "My name is Valtor,"Valtor answered. "But you can call him Master,"said Icy.

*Valtor and the Trix walk past and fly to Espero*

*Scene: Alfea*

"I can't believe I didn't get my homework finished,"said Student 1. "Oh well,"said Emma. "Yeah, oh well!,"said Venus.

*A bright yellow light shines, which reveals Aisha's Enchantix form*

Student 2: Hey, what's going on?

*All of the students are surprised to see Aisha in her Enchantix*

"Thank goodness, we made it back safe and sound!,"said Bloom. "Ahem! There you are, young ladies, you have some explaining to do about your unauthorized absence,"said Griselda.
"Sorry, yes, I know, Miss Griselda. But first, Aisha needs help,"said Asia.

*Aisha is still sad that her eyesight is still blind, and Griselda can see her*

"Oh,"Griselda said.

*Scene: Faragonda's Office*

*Stella and the pixies run to Faragonda's office*

"Huh?,"asked Stella. "Come in, Stella. You're just in time to see your magic at work,"said Faragonda. "*gasps* Hey, what's happened to Aisha?,"Stella asked. "Something really terrible, yet something truly wonderful. Aisha has been blinded by Valtor's evil spell, but she has also achieved her final fairy form. She is now an Enchantix. Valtor's spell is powerful, but you are now strong enough to break it, Aisha. You have the power of the fairy dust - it's a magic energy in your new wings. You can feel it if you concentrate. You should be able to feel it all around you now, and you don't need your eyes to see it,"Faragonda explained.

*Aisha uses her fairy dust on herself; the Pixies gasp. Aisha opens her eyes revealing her sight has been restored; the Winx gasp*

"I can see! *reverts to normal form* I can see!,"yelled Aisha.

*The Winx share a group hug*

"The fairy dust can break through most dark spells. It's one of the new powers you have as an Enchantix,"said Faragonda. "Enchantix, that's awesome!,"said Stella. "Ahem! Young ladies!,"said Griselda. "Here goes,"said Musa. "I really hate to spoil this lovely moment, but there is still the matter of disciplinary action,"Griselda said.

*The pixies have shocked expressions on their faces. Digit flies in and all of the pixies enter the office*

"As punishment for leaving school without permission and trying to deceive me by having Ms. Stella and the pixies impersonate you, you are each assigned to work in the restricted section of the school library to reorganize the entire collection of old reference books for Ms. Barbatea,"She said.