Chapter Twelve - Bound Together

Chapter Twelve - The Cricket Game

Season 2 - Episode 10

There was an Enchanted forest filled with all the classic characters we know.

Or think we know.

One day, they found themselves trapped in a place where all their happy endings were stolen.

Our World.

This is how it happened...

Hook anchors his ship at the docks of Storybrooke. Seeing that the coast is clear, Killian jumps off the boat. He then proceeds to assist Cora off the ship. "Well, my dear Cora, this is where we shall part ways. Thank you for everything," Killian remarks, moving away and heading for the town. "It's time for me to skin my crocodile." Cora disappears and then reappears before him, blocking his path.

"You might want to rethink this," Cora warns him.

"We had a deal. Get out of my way," He snaps at her, wanting revenge.

"Believe it or not, I'm doing you a favour," She argues.

"By preventing my vengeance?" Hook questions.

"Ask yourself how I'm doing that," Mrs Mills retorts.

"By using your dark magic," Killian answers.

"Exactly. Magic is here," Cora confirms. "And that makes matters a bit more complicated. If you go off half-cocked after an empowered Rumpelstiltskin, do you know what'll happen?" Killian looks at her, knowing he won't win against the crocodile if he has his magic. "So, you do. Good." A fisherman spots the pair on the pier and approaches them.

"Hey," the fisherman shouts, gaining their attention. "You folks need anything? Tackle Shop don't open until morning. But, if you want to go out and try and snare some of New England's finest pescatarian creatures, I'd be happy to open early for ya."

"No, thank you. We're fine," Killian replies.

"It's a fine vessel you got there. When'd you get in?" he asks, looking at the glorious ship.

"What vessel?" Cora questions.

"W-Why that one right..." The fisherman replies, and Cora waves her hand, turning the ship invisible. "Hey, that's a neat trick. You some kind of magician back in our land?" He asks, looking at her. Cora grows annoyed, magically transforming the man into a fish, who flops on the dock, and Killian kicks it into the water.

"What did you do with my ship?" Killian asks, looking at his partner in crime.

"I hid it from prying eyes," Cora replies. "For what we both want to do, we need the element of surprise. Now you ready to listen to me?"

"Go on, Your Majesty. What now?" He questions, looking at her.

"Let's go have a little look at this Storybrooke, shall we?" She retorts, holding her arm out for him.

"What about Octavia?" Hook asks, looking back at his invisible ship.

"She'll be okay. She's a strong girl," Mrs Mills dismisses him, and he can't help but look back again as they head into town.

⒡⒜⒤⒭⒴⒯⒜⒧⒠⒮

The following morning, Mary Margaret and David are in bed at her apartment, enjoying their time alone. "What are you thinking?" David asks her.