Chapter Three - I Am A Believer

Chapter Three - The Price of Gold

Season 1 - Episode 4

There was an Enchanted forest filled with all the classic characters we know.

Or think we know.

One day they found themselves trapped in a place where all their happy endings were stolen.

Our World.

This is how it happened...

Octavia, Emma and Henry walk down the main street, the two women leading the boy to the yellow school bus. "You sure we can be out in the open?" Henry asks, looking at his birth mother.

"Enough sneaking around. If your mum has a problem with me walking you to a school bus with your aunt, I am more than happy to have that chat," Emma retorts, rolling her eyes, and Octavia laughs, swinging Henry's arm animatedly, making him giggle.

"You're brave," Octavia jokes.

"We'll need that for Operation Cobra," Henry adds

"We'll need that for Operation Cobra," Henry adds. "Speaking of - do you think we need code names?"

"Isn't 'cobra' your code name?" She asks, looking at them.

"That's the mission. I mean us. I need something to call you," The boy replies, looking at Emma, who looks back at him and then at Octavia, who shrugs.

"Oh. Um, well, why don't you just call me Emma for now?" Emma tells him awkwardly and is saved by the school bus.

"Okay. Well then, I'll see you later, Emma," Henry replies before getting on and leaving the two women alone.

"Saved by the bus," Octavia mutters, watching the bus pull away, driving down the street.

"Definitely," Emma mutters, and Graham's cop car pulls up before them, making the girls stop. "What's with the siren?"

"It's so hard to get your attention," Graham replies, getting out of his car.

"Well, you got it. Are you arresting me again?" She asks him, looking at Octavia.

"I'm thanking you. For your help finding that coma patient. We all owe you a depth of gratitude." He replies, smiling.

"Well, what does she get? Accommodation? Key to the city?" Octavia jokes, making the blond woman laugh.

"How about a job? I could use a deputy," Graham replies, looking at Emma, who seems surprised.

"Thank you, but I have a job," Emma argues.

"As a bail bondsperson? There's not much of that going on here." He retorts, looking at Octavia for help.

"True. You could be a lot of help. Make him do some real work too." Octavia adds, and he sighs, shaking his head.