Metalhead Rewired

Donnie was finally able to fix Metalhead from the last incident. "I give you the new and improved Metalhead!" Donnie stated. "Whoa." Mikey stated. "I've been upgrading his artificial intelligence. So he'll be the perfect training tool." Donnie stated. "You sure?" Raph asked.
"Training with Metalhead. Usually ends in him breaking something." Leo stated.
"Yeah, the last time we used him, he got taken by the Kraang and was used against us." Ryliee stated as they took out their weapons and Ryliee activated her powers that were back to purple.
"I've programmed him to simulate dozens. Of fighting styles, including the Foot and the Kraang. I even programmed where he could take on Ryliee's powers too." Donnie stated.
"Pssh, can't simulate my fighting style." Mikey stated. "Let's just go already." Raph stated.
They attack. Metalhead rockets off and punches Raph. Leo went next and Metalhead kicked him, his katana missing him. Metalhead gives him a thumbs down. Donnie begins to use his Bo but he swings him around and shoots lasers from his eyes. He used the rocketing fist on Mikey. "Get it off!" Mikey exclaimed. "Get it off!" Mikey exclaimed.
"Yame." Splinter stated as the five all sat down. "Can I get off the ride now?" Mikey asked.
"Donatello." Splinter stated. "Metalhead, stop training program." Donnie stated. Metalhead stops as Mikey crashes to the ground. "I think he put my chin on my nose." Mikey groaned as Ryliee helped him up. "I'm sorry, Sensei, but overall, I'd say that was a pretty successful test." Donnie stated. "Successful? Metalhead almost ripped Mikey's face off." Ryliee stated starting to feel a little irritated. "Please. I had it all under control." Donnie stated. "And when you don't?" She asked. "Donatello has created a powerful tool. It is to our advantage to study an enemy's techniques. But you must use that tool wisely." Splinter stated. Metalhead begins to bleep. "What's wrong with him now?" Leo asked. "Something tripped the security wires. It's approaching the lair fast." Donnie stated, they go into the sewers, but Splunter stopped Ryliee.
"Ryliee, a moment please?" Splinter asked.
"Of course, Master Splinter. I'll catch up with you guys later." Ryliee stated as the boys left. They sat in front each other until Splinter spoke up, "Ryliee, what's seems to trouble you?" Ryliee was hesitant about the few nightmares and visions she had about herself and losing control of her powers. "I..I thought I had my powers all under control. I mean all the years I spent with Cassandra and learning how to control them was good, until we had that ordeal with the fungus and....." she began remembering the nightmare and visions. Splinter looked at the young girl, "Ryliee, I believe that with all your emotions and memories are clashing together causing you to lose control. What would Cassandra teach you that helped you control your powers?" Ryliee was remembering all of Cassandra's lessons into controlling her powers and then she remembered that one lesson, "She and Fiona, before she left they would take me into one of the hidden temples in Enigma when I first started my training and we sat in a circle around a fire and Cassandra said to me, "Breathing control gives people strength, vitality, inspiration, and magic powers". She said. Splinter stands and so does Ryliee, "I think you need to pay a visit to this temple it will be good for you and your control of your abilities." "What about the guys won't they worry where I am?" Ryliee asked. Splinter smiled warmly at her, "Do not worry my child, I'll explain to them. Now go you have your own mission to achieve." Both Splinter and Ryliee bowed and Ryliee opened a portal to Engima and made her way through.

The Turtles POV.
The shellraiser arrives.
"I called for backup." Donnie stated. Metalhead is driving the tank, much to their impressment and the boys."Nice, Donnie. When did you teach him how to drive?" Mikey asked. "You did teach him how to drive, didn't you?" Raph asked. "I wish he did, this is terrifying." Leo muttered. Metalhead takes a sharp turn to follow the van until the Krang had upgraded their van with rocket launchers. "Huh. That's new. Evasive maneuvers!" Donnie stated. Metalhead knocked a few turns to avoid the rockets. Leo losses his footing. "Deploy garbage cannon!" Donnie exclaimed. They fire one of the missile launchers right at the van, and managed to knock one off. "Hey! Yeah. Garbage beats Kraang rocket." Mikey stated.
"Pull up alongside." Leo stated.
"Now we're talking. This bug better be worth it." Raph stated.
Raph and Donnie get to the other side. The truck moved to the side, making them fall.
Donnie gets stuck.
"A little help? Whoa!" Donnie exclaimed.
"Gotcha." Leo stated as he caught Donnie.
Another krang was about to shoot before it got hit by a garbage ball. They get back on board and climb on the shellraiser. Metalhead shifted and collided with the car. They suddenly crashed and we exit out of the shellraiser.
"Watch out. There's no way out of there. Metalhead, stay with the Shellraiser. Before you blow anything else up." Leo stated.
"He stopped the truck, didn't he? The Kraang know we're coming. He can help." Donnie stated. Metalhead gave a thumbs up and activate his weapons and started flying.
"Ugh. Whatever." Leo stated. They enter the garage but the Kraang has disappeared. "They just disappeared? That's impossible. There must be a secret door. Or a hidden passage somewhere. Fan out." Leo stated.
They search the garage. Mikey looks at the lockers but finds nothing.
"Oh, yeah? Well, how about now? Well, okay, then. You win this round." Mikey stated.
"Metalhead, use your scanners to check the structure for any hidden rooms or passageways." Donnie stated.
Metalhead bleeps and flies off. He scanned around.
"It tickles." Mikey said.
"Tickle ray? Real useful upgrade, Donnie. Where' Ryliee at anyway she would be able sense where they went." Leo stated, sarcastically.
"It happens to be a three-dimensional volumetric scan. But that doesn't make sense.
There should be tire marks or a seam in the floor, but the Kraang left no trace at all, just some junk and-" Donnie stated as Mikey finds a vending machine.
"A super macho burrito? Whoo, yes. It's the ultimate combination of pizza and burrito-Pizzarito. It's super and macho. I'm going in." Mikey stated as he tried to reach for it.
"Do you have any idea how long that's been in there?" Raph asked.
"Who cares? Super and macho. Lengua y queso." Mikey stated.
"Your arm's stuck, isn't it?" Leo asked. "Ugh.. Possibly. Maybe On purpose." Mikey stated.
Raph pulls him out and sees something. The vending machine is revealed to be a computer.
"It's like a vending machine from the future." Mikey stated.
"A Kraang computer? Mikey, you're a genius." Donnie stated.
"That's how I roll." Mikey stated.
"Can that computer tell us where the Kraang went?" Leo asked.
"Metalhead, see if you can access its database. It should tell us where they disappeared to." Donnie stated.
"Uh, are you sure plugging Metalhead Into unknown Kraang tech is a good idea?" Leo asked.
"Trust me, Leo, the Kraang processor in Metalhead. Makes him perfectly compatible with their computers. What could go wrong?" Donnie stated.
Metalhead explodes, sending the brothers flying. The explosion was nothing left of the console and vending machine.
"Great, Donnie. Great. Not only did we lose the Kraang, but Metalhead blew up our only clue to where they went." Leo stated.
"Even worse, he blew up my super macho burrito." Mikey stated. "It must've been some kind of energy surge. You okay, little buddy?" Donnie asked.
Metalhead looks at him and nods. Only for his fist to rocket off. and hits Mikey.
"Seems fine to me." Raph stated.
"Can we go home now, please?" Mikey asked.
"What about the Kraang?" Leo asked.
"What about 'em? Spider Bytez is their problem now." Raph stated.
"But what did they want with him?" Leo asked.
Donnie looks at Metalhead. Later back at the lab. Donnie plugged Metalhead to see if his software was affected.
"Metalhead's memory core isn't too badly damaged. Stop it, Mikey. It seems that the Kraang security algorithms were too complex to decrypt." Donnie stated.
"Less science-y, more English-y." Raph stated.
"I should be able to retrieve. What he downloaded from the Kraang computer. Mikey!
He might take a little time to fix, though." Donnie stated.
"How long? And I'm gonna look for Ryliee she should be here." Leo asked and stepped away.
"Well, in technical terms.. A while. Duck!" Donnie exclaimed.
They dodged the fists and Mikey gets knocked by them. Leo knocked on the doors to the Dojo, Splinter motioned for him to enter and looks at his eldest son, "What troubles you Leonardo?" "Have you seen Ryliee Sensei, she isn't picking up her phone and she was suppose to meet us but she never did?" Leo ask worried. "Yes, she is on her own mission you gain back control of herself. I have noticed the how she spoke towards Donatello about 'losing control' with Metalhead, and I know you have also noticed." Splinter said. Leo nodded his head, "Yes, after the fungus situation I found her in here meditating, but when I walked closer towards her she was floating in the air and her body was glowing white and so were her eyes I've never seen her so scared like that before. I'm just worried bout her Sensei what can we do to help her?" Leo asked. "Give her time this is something she must do alone. Now go back help your brothers." Splinter said and they bowed to each other as Leo walked out."